Talisker Pippin, RB 8/24/2007

Old September 2nd 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Default Talisker Pippin, RB 8/24/2007

It is with sadness that I come to announce that Ms. Taisker Pippin, SOC,
VC, 1999 Beaverwate Soomo Champeen, purrcussionist extraordinaire, and
beloved winkwink of Pandora Pussycat of the JMCC, journied to the
Rainbow Bridge last week. She was 17, and for four years had endured a
variety of ailments (IBD/diffuse intestinal lymphoma, CRF, and most
recently hyperthyroidism) and their various treatments and medications.
While she has not been active in the Community for some time now
(something about her hoomin sekretary hogging the pooter), she and Pandy
always attended the Jellicle Ball, and some of the kitties here may
remember her with, she hoped, some affection. Her housemates Ceilidh
Flurrydance and Skye Silversong preceded her to the Bridge some years
ago, allowing Tally to at last be Furst and Onliest Kitty in the house,
which suited her just fine, fangu. Now she is reunited with all her
RPCC friends, and while hermom is very lonely at the moment, she
understands there is a pooter room at the Bridge and a mysterious noo
entry on YooToob (RB) has just appeared:

A brown tabby-an-wite bob-tailed gurl is crossing the fields near the
Rainbow Bridge, dragging a jazz drum set, a Highland Pipe Band snare
drum, and a beautifully painted Celtic bodhran. The haunting strains of
"Loch Lomond" fill the air as the Rainbow Bridge Chorale begins the
welcoming singalong. Hihihihi, efurrykitty! Hihihi, Ceilidh an Skye!
Bet yoo didn't expect to see me! Yoo've done a grate job wif da Chorale
up heer. Dat iz such a beeyoutiful song -- dat's da toon mymom used
when she sang me my song -- "Tally's a cutie, my Tally's a beauty, my
Tally has stripes alllll arrrrrrrrrround her. She's big and she's bold
and she has eyes of green an gold, and I loved her from the minnit that
I founnnnnnnd her."

But yoo know -- maybe da mewsic cud use a little livening up, yoo fink?
Heer, let me set up my drumms heer. passes out mewsic charts to da
chorale Mymom's kinda sad an I fink sum classic rock n roll mite be
just da fing. An my winkwink wants to know i got heer safe an sound.
So let's really rock out. Efurrykitty reddy? Alla doggies too? Okay,
den -- wun, two, bratttatttattatattattatBOOOM! WILD FING1 YEW MAKE MY
HART SING1

And roundbrown Siamese and smoke-an-white tuxedo feral luk at each
other and sigh, She's *heer*, isn't she?

YooToob stops playback, but we can all be sure that the Rainbow Bridge
will be a little more rockin' from now on.

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old September 2nd 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

And roundbrown Siamese and smoke-an-white tuxedo feral luk at each
other and sigh, She's *heer*, isn't she?

YooToob stops playback, but we can all be sure that the Rainbow Bridge
will be a little more rockin' from now on.

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

We are very, very sorry to hear this. We understand the heartache you
feel, and hope that it will heal soon.

Talisker Pippin is now happy and healthy and comfortable, and is
reunited with friends. I know that my own sisfur DeeDee will be at the
Bridge to meet her and welcome her, and TK and her friends will play
happily in the sunny, warm fields of the RB.

Our purrs go out to you and to Talisker Pippin.

Cleopatra
Old September 2nd 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Sep 1, 8:41 pm, (BallardBunch) wrote:
[...]

Awww... Sherry, I'm so sorry. She lived a good, long wonderful life,
and that is a testament to the great care you gave your girl... but I
know that that is of little comfort right now. Your heartache WILL
get better over time, but I'm sure you already know because of Ceilidh
and Skye, there's always going to be a hole in that heart of yours.
If you don't get a copy of this via e-mail, email me at

*Onyx crawls into his Anti's lap and looks at her with his big, golden
eyes*

Anti Sherry?? I noze it hurtz tu sez gudby, buttid I wuz jist lukkin
thru Google Groups' arkivez, an' dere iz a LOTTA gudgudgudgudgud
memereez in da RPCC uf Talisker an' uf Ceilidh an' Skye dat will
AWLWEIGHZ be dere fur yu tu goze bak an' reed thru, wen yu iz feelin'
morer happy, uf korse. Inna meen time, I'z will du a spayshul
purrfurrmanze uf Goodbye Furry Friend... dis heer mite be wun uf da
eerlee furshinz, beclawz it'z whut I runned intu wen I wuz lukkin'
thru Tally'z postz tu da RPCC.

I fink da kitteez sat shiva wen Ceilidh an' Skye wentid tu da Bridge.
Du yu wantz ussez tu sit shiva fur Talisker?

I noze dat a lotta da noo kitteez prolly dinnot noze Talisker awl dat
well, but iffin yu wantz tu joyn in wif mineownself an' da kitteez hoo
haf bin in da RPCC long enuff tu haf bin gudgud frendz wif Talisker
an' sing GFF wif ussez, yu iz morer den welkum. We willz sing it ah-
kahpelluh (wifowt instroomintz), hokay?

Goodbye furry friend

Goodbye furry friend
May your spirit live in our hearts
You were a friend that gave your love
To all of those you knew
You loved us without fail
And you gave of yourself fully
Now you're in peace at the bridge
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a friend of endless grace
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your heart beats on in our hearts
And lasting memories
Your voice burned out long before
Our memories ever will

Loving you with ease
Those many days spent by our side
This torch we'll always carry
For our furry beloved friend
Even though we try
Your loss brings us to tears
All our words cannot express
The joy you brought us through the years

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a friend of endless grace
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your heart beats on in our hearts
And lasting memories
Your meow burned out long before
Our memories ever will

Adapted from Candle In the Wind by Elton John and Bernie Taupin
Copyright 1973. Dick James Music, Ltd.

Copyright 1997

Reprinting and distribution of these lyrics is not permitted without
written permission.

Old September 2nd 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

We are so furry sorry to hear about Talisker Pippin's departure. We
know how much you loved her and we are purring that your heart heals.
She will be missed.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod and little Scottie-Pippin
Old September 2nd 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Auntie looks at the big black golden-eyed kitty in her lap and offers a
chin skritch or two Fangu Onyx -- I know you kitties understand how
much you mean to us. And Goodbye Furry Friend has always been one of
the Ballard Bunch's favorites, so fangu to you and Unka Cory for
remembering Tally with it. You're right -- there are lots of gudgudgud
memoires, both onna pooter and in our hearts. And lots of gudgud
kitties still with us and new kitties who will join us in the future.
You are all so very special to your hoomins -- you remember thta, 'kay?
--Auntie Sherry, offering the beautiful boy a treet

Visit the Ballard Bunch at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

Old September 2nd 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:41:05 -0700, BallardBunch's nimble, little paws
typed:

[...]

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, and send owr purrs to Talisker and da
hoomanz. May hiz memory be a blessink...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/2/2007 12:42:01 PM
Old September 2nd 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Dear Auntie Sherry,

We is so furry sorry to hear that Ms. Talisker is now at the Bridge. I
rememfur her, but Lilith Kitten-Mahoney and Cousin Rosco neffur gotted to
meet her. We are sure that Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, is on
the welcoming committee at the RB, and is very likely showing her his
favorite patches of dirt to roll in. May Bast bless the both of you.

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Don't forget usses!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney & Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica

Old September 2nd 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Anti Sherry, we iz furry sadsad to heer dis, an we will meetloaf an purr fur
Tally's trip to da brij, an fur yurownself not to be tootoo sad.

Rebecca

Old September 2nd 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

BallardBunch wrote:
[...]

Meowmee haz MMS rite neow, an mine RB sisfurr Dyna Mo/Mite wyll be seein
Tally at da Bridge, so I wyll be da wun purrink lowd an long fur
yur loss, an furr Tally at da bridge.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 2nd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 2, 2:15 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
BallardBunch wrote:
[...]

Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted text -

The Cooper cats send their best purrs. Uh fine 17-year old girl kitty
sounds grate and we are shur that all hur frens at the Brij r
'stremely glad to see hur.
Baby Kitty for the group