Cats and The Full Moon

Old May 18th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Default Cats and The Full Moon

In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. Does a Full Moon effect your
cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it, but
they don't go any more beserker than usual.
How do your furbabies react?
Hug
Kyla

Old May 18th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_2_]

On Sat, 17 May 2008 22:58:55 -0700, Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. Does a Full Moon effect your
cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it, but
they don't go any more beserker than usual. How do your furbabies react?

If the weather is decent, most of them spend most of the night time
outdoors - during new moon, they tend to stay in.

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).

Old May 18th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
. ..
In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. Does a Full Moon effect your
cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it, but
they don't go any more beserker than usual.
How do your furbabies react?
Hug
Kyla

I'd never really thought about it. I'll have to watch the owners and see
what they do. Except for Wamsee. All she ever seems to do is sleep.

Pam S.

Old May 19th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. Does a Full Moon effect
your cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it,
but they don't go any more beserker than usual.
How do your furbabies react?

My furbabies seem to have no reaction to the cycles of the moon.

Barebabies, though.... The Yowlet seems to get extra boisterous around the
time of the full moon, and I really *really* wish I hadn't taught him to
howl at the damn thing. It was funny the first time....

Yowie

Old May 19th 08, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. Does a Full Moon effect
your cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it,
but they don't go any more beserker than usual.
How do your furbabies react?

My furbabies seem to have no reaction to the cycles of the moon.

Barebabies, though.... The Yowlet seems to get extra boisterous
around the time of the full moon, and I really *really* wish I hadn't
taught him to howl at the damn thing. It was funny the first time....

Yowie

ROTFL! I want to see a video of that.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 19th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

So true and my son delights in this fact. The warning "Be Warned" is
excellent advice!!!
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
Vickey, so many cute things we taught our kids when they were little have
come back to haunt us years later. Be warned!! (Smirk)
Charleen

Old May 19th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 18, 12:58*am, "Kyla =^. .^=" wrote:
In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. *Does a Full Moon effect your
cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it, but
they don't go any more beserker than usual.
How do your furbabies react?
Hug
Kyla

Full moon is the prime hunting time. When our cats used to stay out
more, I'd have a devil of a time getting them back in during a full
moon.
What they didn't understand was, that works all the way up the food
chain. It was prime hunting for coyotes, too. :-(
They stare out the windows, too.

Sherry
Old May 19th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

when I was about 13 my mom in a fit of frustration said to me "I hope you
have a child just like you someday... as I got older this scared me, bad...
I have no children, I might have been a bit difficult as a child but I
wasn't stupid, Lee

Old May 19th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 18, 7:09*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. *Does a Full Moon effect
your cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it,
but they don't go any more beserker than usual.
How do your furbabies react?

My furbabies seem to have no reaction to the cycles of the moon.

Barebabies, though.... The Yowlet seems to get extra boisterous around the
time of the full moon, and I really *really* wish I hadn't taught him to
howl at the damn thing. It was funny the first time....

Yowie

ROFL!
The full moon must be a powerful thing. I've heard school teachers say
the kids
are, like you say, extra boisterous. Emergency room workers say the ER
is busier too. .

Sherry
Old May 19th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Sherry" wrote in message
On May 18, 12:58 am, "Kyla =^. .^=" wrote:
In 2 days, the Moon will be full once again. Does a Full Moon effect your
cats?
Mine just sit in the windows and stare it, sometimes 'talking' to it, but
they don't go any more beserker than usual.
How do your furbabies react?
Hug
Kyla

Full moon is the prime hunting time. When our cats used to stay out
more, I'd have a devil of a time getting them back in during a full
moon.
What they didn't understand was, that works all the way up the food
chain. It was prime hunting for coyotes, too. :-(
They stare out the windows, too.

Sherry

We do our best to get the cats in at night. But I swear it isn't easy on a
really nice night with a full moon. A hunting night. I'll go out to look
for them, and am soon thinking if I were a cat, I'd sure want to spend that
night in the out.

Jo

OT Full Moon and Cow Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 0 April 27th 08 05:27 AM
she will lovingly laugh in back of Milton when the raw goldsmiths shout beneath the full moon Shitty Weird Nincompoop Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 03:27 PM
The moon isn't full but you're all crazy Bobbi Cat health & behaviour 55 September 3rd 05 05:35 AM
Full Moon Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 March 3rd 05 12:43 AM
Cats' anal glands full Johnny Davis Cat health & behaviour 46 December 1st 03 03:20 AM