Wer iz brekkus?

Old May 19th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Wer iz brekkus?

Maggy May: Lass gnite da fudz dispeer frum da fudz counner an da wadur
bole wuz gnot on da flor. Dis happen in da middl ub da gnite butted
wee don FINK da Bear got ontoo da counder an eated da fudz an da BOLE.
Aldo he cood haff.

Missy: It wuz not da Bear. Da hoominz r gonna starv usses so we will
kill da SQWIRL for dem. I gnew sumfin like dis wud happen.

Maggy May: WOOK. Bear has tooked Uncl Bill four hiz walk butted Uncle
Bill isn FEEDING usses. Hee isn' effen feeding Bear. Dis iz aful. I
gnow dat my sweet sun isn heer to ask four r brekkus anny mor butted I
fot dat Uncl Bill lovz uz an will feed usses.
Wook, he has com offur an hee pettin me
purr, purr, purr

Missy: Yoo iz my mommy butted I iz ashamed. Yoo PURR for da oppressor.
An stil no brekkus.
Oh, WOOK, da mommy Micki hass picked up da Sunrise an putted hur in da
KAJE. Are we all gonna haff to mov to sum swamp or jale?

Maggy May: NOW shee putted r fud bowl on da table. R we tradin r
sisfur four a bole of fudz?

Missy: Munch, munch, crunch crunch. Hm?

Maggy May: Crunch, munch, munch crunch.

Sunrise: WAAAH

Hoomin note: We had instructions from the vet for Sunrise's snippage
that we have to remove all food and water by midnight. Wootoo's food
and water, being behind a closed door, were not affected. I suppose we
could have caged Sunrise all night but the cats and Bear were only
without water for a few hours.

Sunrise is being snipped because Micki's dream of beautiful kittens
from Winnie and Sunrise is now ended by his passing. And Sunrise has
become much, much noisier when in heat. He couldn't seem to get her
pregnant but he kept her fairly happy, bless his gallant soul.

Purrs please for all to go well with the diva.

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 19th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Mon, 19 May 2008 10:06:13 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Maggy May: Lass gnite da fudz dispeer frum da fudz counner an da wadur
bole wuz gnot on da flor. Dis happen in da middl ub da gnite

Oh my towz! Dis is da sekund report ov kitty abuse today! First
Sundance, now you gize! We needs to send the Catamerika police!

Sunrise is being snipped because Micki's dream of beautiful kittens
from Winnie and Sunrise is now ended by his passing. And Sunrise has
become much, much noisier when in heat. He couldn't seem to get her
pregnant but he kept her fairly happy, bless his gallant soul.

Purrs please for all to go well with the diva.

Uh-oh! Dis sownds like Sunrise is gettink sumfin datz not broken,
fiksed! I'll be sendink mine purrs!

Human note: you have our prayers that all is well. Pssst - do you
have pictures of your kitties? I'd love to see them!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/19/2008 1:55:25 PM

Old May 19th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna Unkle Bill, I wax wonnerink if dey effer vinced u to
get a hairz kut?
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old May 19th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 19, 3:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna Unkle Bill, I wax wonnerink if dey effer vinced u to
get a hairz kut?

Ne, wee haz gnot an Iyam furry noyed wiff him. R meowmiee duzn' ask
fur much an it iz gnot rite to refuze.

--
WooToo

Old May 19th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

maybee himselfz will braidz it like David Allen Coe anna put dem beeds in
inself. Piglet watching grambys reaction.

Old May 20th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Heeeeeerrrrrrrr Baaaaahhhhhhrrrrrrrbbeeeeeee!!!!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

DummMeowmeee shud hav SHOWTED!

Old May 20th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 19, 3:46*pm, "Granby" wrote:
We iz all purrink dat all will be well. *Piglet and company.

Missy: Sheee's hom an wee gotted brekkus today ennyway. :-,)

Maggy May: Shee cum hom wast affernoon an staid in da downstarez
bafrooom all gnite. I fink shee wuz aseep.

Sunrise: I wuz aseep till furry late. Den I waked up feeling groggly
butted der wuz sum kruncheez an watter. So I 8ed an drinked an wen
bakka seep til dis mornin.

Maggy May: Ann Meowmie Micki givd us sum gooshie-fudz affer Uncl Bill
put sum mor kruncheez in r bole. We haddeed a partee.

Sunrise: Dat wuz becuz I hadda ruff day. Gooshie is yooshully four
dinner.

All: Slurp, munch, burp, purr.

Hoomin note: She was supposed to get half the gooshy food for herself
in the bathroom with the door closed, so that Bear couldn't get in.
After all, "She can't jump up onto the food counter yet." When we put
the gooshy for the others on the food counter, she jumped right up
there with no apparent strain. So we put the rest up there too. Just
to be safe, I lifted her off there when the gooshy was gone and she
had lost interest, for now, in the krunchies.

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 20th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When we took Piglet to the vet and he said "don't let her jump for a couple
of days" I really tried to stop her but, after a time, I figured if it hurt
too bad she wouldn't do it. I kept the food up as we had Scooter at the
time. Someone needs to explain to the cats about jumping and such.