Crappy couple of weeks...

Old August 22nd 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Crappy couple of weeks...

....glad they are over! Grateful nothing bad happened here, just annoying
stuff. The worst was that one of the servers in the system for me to get
RPCA wasn't functioning properly so I couldn't get my daily "fix." It
started up again two days ago.

Fay the mini-hurricane was kind to us. We had lots of rain and wind but
nothing excessive, no damage, didn't lose power even. Glad the rest of the
Floridians, including Mike, are okay. It was a nail biter while it was
happening though.

The kittens are like the Little Girl With The Curl In The Middle Of Her
Forehead; when she was good she was very, very good, when she was bad she
was horrid. These kittens are little monsters! The only time they are good
is when they are sleeping!!! They are not cuddly at all, not a bit, they
are 3.5 months, will that come later??? They attack everything every
minute, anything that moves. I am covered with scratches. At night they
snuggle up beside me and sleep as long as I don't move!! They are social
and love to be petted but will definatly bite the hand that pets them. I've
had cats and kittens all my life but have not experienced any like these
two.

I had cataract surgery two weeks ago and will have the other eye done in
another two weeks. Am so over putting drops in my eyes. Two different
kinds three times a day in each eye, for the eye that was done and for the
eye that will be done. The kittens got a hold of two of the small bottles
of drops and stashed them under the sofa!

Aggie Marble resonding well to med for UTI. Victor Velcro wants to leave
home or me to take kittens back where I got them.

New doctor for the treatment of return of headache problem, not migraines
TG! Instant good results.

David is due home tomorrow. He is a truck driver and on the Hurricane
Fleet. Was called in last week and has been working steady taking supplies
into the damaged areas. I sure will be glad to see him as I need one of his
wonderful hugs!!!

Purrs and warm caring thoughts for you who are going through difficult
times.

I rejoice with you who are are happy, a virtual (small) jump up and click of
the heels.

Hope I don't sound whiny!

Charleen and assorted size, colored and shaped felines.

Old August 27th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Charleen Welton wrote:
...glad they are over! Grateful nothing bad happened here, just annoying
stuff. The worst was that one of the servers in the system for me to get
RPCA wasn't functioning properly so I couldn't get my daily "fix." It
started up again two days ago.

snip
Charleen and assorted size, colored and shaped felines.

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 28th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_3_]

Charleen Welton wrote:
...glad they are over! Grateful nothing bad happened here, just annoying
stuff. The worst was that one of the servers in the system for me to get
RPCA wasn't functioning properly so I couldn't get my daily "fix." It
started up again two days ago.

snip
Charleen and assorted size, colored and shaped felines.

Got this on a and purrs that everything is okay now.
I know what you mean about needing your daily fix here
Hug
Kyla
and clowder