Mrrrrrt? hi hiiiiiiii

Old March 5th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_5_]

Default Mrrrrrt? hi hiiiiiiii

Preeep, Purrrp,

Mrrrrrrrt?

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:57:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
[shreddificated]

Yoo shredded mine doxumunt?? waffz

Yoo are awl sew sillee n I wikez yerown hoam.

We iz not silly, we iz juzt kittenz yet. We iz zuppozed tu do zoomz
an kloppetyz an stuffz like dat. An fangu fur da nize werdz bout owr
home. We likez liffing heer, itz owr truhome now after da plaze we
waz borned wich we duzznt rememfur.

Ohhhhhhhhh haow yung r yerownelfs den? Doo yew gotz inny pixshurz uff
yerownselfs dat yoo cul emayle tew meeeeee?
Iffen yoo rexpund, I will poot up mine emayle udrus fur yoo, unmunged.

Yoo hab uh nise famlee tew, awl uff yoo.

Owr fambly, now datz wat iz sillyz. Mommy iz soft an cuddlez and
Daddy iz a bitz soft an a bit strong an alzo a bit odd. da Mr. GT is
partly old an partly grumpy sumtimez but heze OK. Shadow-da-pup is
furry odd, effen for a d*g, but heze nize to uz, zept wen we attakz
hiz tayleflag den he zoooooomz uz around da plaze.

Awwwwwwww YAWN sawry..iam sleeeeeepy I zoooooooomed awl offer da pwace
wast nite n gnow Iiiiiii am gunna hab sum nip...Pa gotted usses sum gudgud
nip..

Mrrrrrrrrrrmrttttt? I gotz tew ax yoo, wat duz VC n PC meen?
Just kurius iz awl..
Mosey

Here iz wat da VC an ozzer tingz meen...

DOC - Distinguished Older Cat - a boykat more dan ten yeerz owld

SOC - Sophisticated Older Cat - a gurlkat more dan ten yeerz owld

VC - Venerable Cat - enny kat more dan fifteen yeerz owld

EC - Esteemed Cat - enny kat more dan twenty yeerz owld

xxxx

Den dere iz da PC fing -- in own howse dat's just da Mr. Tiger Sam hoo
iz a Plush Cat -- dere iz a loooong stowree bout how he came to be wat
he iz wit two perzonaez in wun boddy an awl dat -- mebbe nozzer timez
we kan tell hiz stowree agan

Datz enuf for now. We gotz sum zoomin to do.

Fank yerownselfs fur splaynin dat tew meeeee..I reely wike yerownselfz..
You r sew mutch funfun..
Iiiiiiiw wud wike tew heer dat storee..sumtyme, Yup.Iiiiiiiii wood.

Purrz,
da Girlz

Purrz bak achoo
I gotz tew go zoom tew..Iiiii jest gotted sum fresh nip.
Wheeeeeeeeee..
Fank yoo fur anxering myne poast..
Luffs
Mosey

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old March 6th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:54:00 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[more shreddz]

Ohhhhhhhhh haow yung r yerownelfs den? Doo yew gotz inny pixshurz uff
yerownselfs dat yoo cul emayle tew meeeeee?

Daddy put sum pikturez of uz on dat pikkasa fingie plaze a cupple
weekz agone. Yew can see dem at dis link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Archaeopoda/MistyChessie1#

We iz now boutz ate-teen weekz owld. We wuz born on da Septemfur
ate-teenf.

We likez katnip tu--it gifs uz da purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpz an exztra
silliez.

Chugz,
da Girlz

Old March 6th 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 6, 8:07*am, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:54:00 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[more shreddz]

Ohhhhhhhhh haow yung r yerownelfs den? *Doo yew gotz inny pixshurz uff
yerownselfs dat yoo cul emayle tew meeeeee?

Daddy put sum pikturez of uz on dat pikkasa fingie plaze a cupple
weekz agone. *Yew can see dem at dis link:http://picasaweb.google.com/Archaeopoda/MistyChessie1#

We iz now boutz ate-teen weekz owld. *We wuz born on da Septemfur
ate-teenf.

We likez katnip tu--it gifs uz da purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpz an exztra
silliez.

Chugz,
da Girlz

*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Purrrty grrlz, sew unyooshooly dekawated. Nice ears. I hope yoo wil
be furry happy.
MeOwy, enjoyd seeng dose pikshurs.
Old March 6th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:28:35 -0800 (PST), MeOwy
wrote:

[shreddz]
Purrrty grrlz, sew unyooshooly dekawated. Nice ears. I hope yoo wil
be furry happy.
MeOwy, enjoyd seeng dose pikshurs.

Fangu MeOwy!

We iz bothz of uz iz kaliko kittenz. Da Ms. Misty is patchy wif sum
solid gray an sum oranj tabby and sum white an sum hintz ov tabby
stripez in sum of da gray, den she has a white smoke overcoat wich iz
wy Daddy kallz her "Mistress of Colors and Smoke". Da Ms. Chessie is
tortie wif da black an dark brown an lite brown an rusty red an wite,
all in liddle spotz an flekz wich is wy Daddy kallz her "Mistress of
Light and Shadow".

Old March 6th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mosey =^..^=

"The Fur Conspiracy"
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:54:00 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[more shreddz]

Ohhhhhhhhh haow yung r yerownelfs den? Doo yew gotz inny pixshurz uff
yerownselfs dat yoo cul emayle tew meeeeee?

Daddy put sum pikturez of uz on dat pikkasa fingie plaze a cupple
weekz agone. Yew can see dem at dis link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Archaeopoda/MistyChessie1#

We iz now boutz ate-teen weekz owld. We wuz born on da Septemfur
ate-teenf.

We likez katnip tu--it gifs uz da purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpz an exztra
silliez.

Chugz,
da Girlz

Ohhhhh, yoo are awl sew kyoot..
I wike da nip tew..Meowmee klipped owr naylez (awl 4 ufff usses) n den gabe
usses sum nise nip az uh rewurd n wee got awl sillee tew.
Sqweex, dat fat gurl, wuz rowling on her bak n wuz vury sillee.