Purrs needed for Tiger

Old August 15th 10, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Purrs needed for Tiger

Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Old August 15th 10, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 8/15/2010 6:34 AM, Granby wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old August 15th 10, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Lots of purrs on the way.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old August 15th 10, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

purrs in route

Old August 15th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him
to be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Purrs on the way, for both of them.

Jill

Old August 15th 10, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Granby" wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Oh, he definitely has! We'll be sending purrs for Tiger and his
family.
Old August 15th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Aug 15, 3:34*am, "Granby" wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger..
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. *Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Purrs on the way for Tiger- maybe once he's gotten over the shock
he'll rally

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 15th 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article , "Granby"
wrote:

Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Mega purrs for Tiger and Lee. May they both have what's best for them.

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old August 15th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

On Aug 15, 6:34*am, "Granby" wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger..
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. *Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Thoughts and prayers, and purrs and wags, are on the way. Poor little
guy and poor Lee.

Here's to hoping they can get him through this crisis and he can
bounce back. The whole family's been through too much already. I'm
hoping for only positive things to happen for them from now on.

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and MIni
Old August 15th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were needed for Tiger.
She said he was "just Fading." and that she wanted what was best for him to
be. Poor baby has been thought lot these last few days.

Sending heartfelt purrs for
Tiger and her family. May they all come through this stressful time. MLB