Ok Yall Win

Old July 22nd 05, 11:54 AM
whitershadeofpale

Default Ok Yall Win

Mary's gone forever.

Have your fun

NOT ANOTHER ****ING WORD ABOUT IT

You wanted her gone? Done.

She said! She is done.

~~~
For the non-cannibals that might happen upon these few words.
~~~

Toodles! Hope you're lives and cats do thrive!
I pray for peace in England.

May all the fancy things cats do tickle your fancies!

TURN THE COMPUTER OFF!!! GET OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN
I know I am!

Whew! LOL.

Old July 22nd 05, 12:00 PM
-L.

whitershadeofpale wrote:
TURN THE COMPUTER OFF!!! GET OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN
I know I am!

Whew! LOL.

If we could only be so lucky.

-L.

Old July 22nd 05, 02:04 PM
Philip

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
news
Mary's gone forever.

Have your fun

NOT ANOTHER F'ing WORD ABOUT IT

You wanted her gone? Done.

She said! She is done.

snip

OH if only. I'm not writing any checks on THAT "deposit."

Old July 22nd 05, 02:14 PM
whitershadeofpale

Philip wrote:
"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
news
Mary's gone forever.

Have your fun

NOT ANOTHER F'ing WORD ABOUT IT

You wanted her gone? Done.

She said! She is done.

snip

OH if only. I'm not writing any checks on THAT "deposit."

I have a friend, we write, just a good friend, we always sign the
letters, "your X-Friend!" and we always add, "please don't write me
anymore!" This has been going on for about 4 years now.

Old July 22nd 05, 02:43 PM
Trish

(South Park) Cartman: What kind of side dishes will we be enjoying this
evening with our frozen waffles?

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

whitershadeofpale wrote:
TURN THE COMPUTER OFF!!! GET OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN
I know I am!

Whew! LOL.

If we could only be so lucky.

-L.

Interesting how Lyn is posting a hell of a lot more since Mary left, hoping
to be head honcho eh?

Old July 22nd 05, 03:36 PM
Alison

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

-- Interesting how Lyn is posting a hell of a lot more since Mary

left, hoping
to be head honcho eh?

I dont get this;(. Mary's leaving has left a head troll gap that
seems to be filled already, not a "head honcho" gap though I've never
thought of anyone being head honcho here.
Alison

Old July 22nd 05, 03:43 PM
Alex

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
news
Mary's gone forever.

Have your fun

*PLONK*

Old July 22nd 05, 03:46 PM
whitershadeofpale

Alison wrote:
"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

-- Interesting how Lyn is posting a hell of a lot more since Mary

left, hoping
to be head honcho eh?

I dont get this;(. Mary's leaving has left a head troll gap that
seems to be filled already, not a "head honcho" gap though I've never
thought of anyone being head honcho here.
Alison

What up stinky!

What's so bad about knocking a bully down?

This is an un-moderated group, for anyone to try and control the others
is a joke at best.

We need a few good trolls to keep the bully's at bay

Old July 22nd 05, 07:38 PM
John Doe

We have not won until you learn how to label your frequent
off-topic posts. Better would be to stop posting off-topic.