[BW] I am so embarrassed

Old May 5th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default [BW] I am so embarrassed

I am typing this from Krispy Kreme, where I ordered a couple of donuts and
a pint bottle of milk. One of those little plastic bottles with a pull-off
milk ring.

I sat down, spread a napkin to put the donuts on, pulled the milk ring and
without so much as a thought, tossed the milk ring across the room.

The lady at the table near where the milk ring landed looked positively
scandalized. I blushed and went to pick up the milk ring, apologizing to
the scandalized woman, who gave me a disapproving glare.

The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

I was still embarrassed, but we (excluding the glarer) had a good laugh.

Hugs and Purrs
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old May 5th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default I am so embarrassed

On May 5, 8:27�am, Mark Edwards wrote:
I am typing this from Krispy Kreme, where I ordered a couple of donuts and
a pint bottle of milk. One of those little plastic bottles with a pull-off
milk ring.

I sat down, spread a napkin to put the donuts on, pulled the milk ring and
without so much as a thought, tossed the milk ring across the room.

The lady at the table near where the milk ring landed looked positively
scandalized. I blushed and went to pick up the milk ring, apologizing to
the scandalized woman, who gave me a disapproving glare.

The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

I was still embarrassed, but we (excluding the glarer) had a *good laugh.

Hugs and Purrs
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

==============================
Here's another one for the you know you're a Catslave
when..................list ;o)

Suz&Spicey

Old May 5th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
I am typing this from Krispy Kreme, where I ordered a couple of donuts and
a pint bottle of milk. One of those little plastic bottles with a pull-off
milk ring.

I sat down, spread a napkin to put the donuts on, pulled the milk ring and
without so much as a thought, tossed the milk ring across the room.

The lady at the table near where the milk ring landed looked positively
scandalized. I blushed and went to pick up the milk ring, apologizing to
the scandalized woman, who gave me a disapproving glare.

The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

I was still embarrassed, but we (excluding the glarer) had a good laugh.

Hugs and Purrs

That's funny!
Hugs and purrs to you for a good day!
Kathy
Old May 5th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sat, 5 May 2007 09:27:59 -0400, Mark Edwards wrote:

I am typing this from Krispy Kreme, where I ordered a couple of donuts and
a pint bottle of milk. One of those little plastic bottles with a pull-off
milk ring.

I sat down, spread a napkin to put the donuts on, pulled the milk ring and
without so much as a thought, tossed the milk ring across the room.

The lady at the table near where the milk ring landed looked positively
scandalized. I blushed and went to pick up the milk ring, apologizing to
the scandalized woman, who gave me a disapproving glare.

The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

I was still embarrassed, but we (excluding the glarer) had a good laugh.

Hugs and Purrs

ROTFLMAO!

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old May 5th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Mark Edwards wrote:
The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

LOL! Yeah, we do the same thing here.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 5th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On May 5, 6:27 am, Mark Edwards wrote:
I am typing this from Krispy Kreme, where I ordered a couple of donuts and
a pint bottle of milk. One of those little plastic bottles with a pull-off
milk ring.

I sat down, spread a napkin to put the donuts on, pulled the milk ring and
without so much as a thought, tossed the milk ring across the room.

The lady at the table near where the milk ring landed looked positively
scandalized. I blushed and went to pick up the milk ring, apologizing to
the scandalized woman, who gave me a disapproving glare.

The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

I was still embarrassed, but we (excluding the glarer) had a good laugh.

Hugs and Purrs
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

LOL!! The Glarer must have been either a dog person or one of those
frightfully tidy housekeepers. =o)

Melissa

Old May 5th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

I am typing this from Krispy Kreme, where I ordered a couple of donuts and
a pint bottle of milk. One of those little plastic bottles with a pull-off
milk ring.

I sat down, spread a napkin to put the donuts on, pulled the milk ring and
without so much as a thought, tossed the milk ring across the room.

The lady at the table near where the milk ring landed looked positively
scandalized. I blushed and went to pick up the milk ring, apologizing to
the scandalized woman, who gave me a disapproving glare.

The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

I was still embarrassed, but we (excluding the glarer) had a good laugh.

The scandalized lady would have been scandalized by something else soon
enough. Its in their nature. And you gave the other woman a good laugh and
a story to share.

Worth a bit of embarrassment.

Jo

Old May 5th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

[...]

LOL! I don't know if this is true, but it's funny, and it definitely
*could* have happened. To many of us.

Joy

Old May 5th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

The older woman at the next table over, however, leaned over, patted my
arm and said, "Some of us understand, dear. We have cats at home, too."

The question is, was it your tossing of the milk ring, or the fact that
your clothes are probably covered with cat hair that tipped her off?

I was still embarrassed, but we (excluding the glarer) had a good laugh.

I think the glarer might need to get a life?

Joyce