[OT] PING: Good cooks (meat)

Old February 11th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default [OT] PING: Good cooks (meat)

Oh Lord since one of you is my sister/ of the soul, that means that in this
world there are TWO of you! If I listened to you on some matters I could get
in a heap of trouble and to think there could be TWO of you boggles my
mind!!!!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
its just weird we so much like the same stuff and we have so many of the
same attitudes, Lee
Yowie wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Yowie wrote in message
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
other meats - the idea that it does is a Jewish urban legend. Try
sashimi if you want to live dangerously. (Probably *the* nastiest

In the state of Texas, fish that is going to be consumed raw must be
frozen at some temperature for a certain period of time.
I love sashimi.

Yup, raw salmon sashimi (with rice, a generaous splodge of hot wasabe

and
some soy) is *delicious*.

Mmmm.... Sushi-train restaurants....mmmmmm

Yowie

I swear we are related, I am thinking my dad has never been to your
country... but I am not sure about his brother, Lee

I have relatives from all over. The main part of my family tree is from
England, but there are folks from Canada, the USA, Australia and Ireland

as
well.

Yowie

Old February 11th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

but if you listened to me on some matter you would have more fun... a worse
reputation to be sure but lots more fun... if she would come and walk down
your street I would contribute to the ticket to get her here, just for the
fun, Lee

Old February 12th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

A worse reputation than what. I won't go out with drunks, that makes me
picky, I cut my hair off and that makes me gay, I made a stupid remark when
asked what I was looking for in a man and said "someone who can support me
in the style to which I wish to become accustomed," that made me a gold
digger. In this part of the country that means someone who owns his own
truck, home, boat and can afford to eat fish at the VFW every friday
night!!! If Yowie came and wore the outfit she described, I would be run
out of worn!!! One way to get me to move on.

Old February 12th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

when I answered the last post and then the little deal came up and gave the
thread name I cracked up... read it and consider your post, LOL, Lee
Granby wrote in message
opps that was run out of TOWN.

Old February 14th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default PING: Good cooks (meat)

Yowie wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote in message
[...]