A call for peace

Old July 22nd 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Default A call for peace

Sorry for interrupting the road trip, but I promise to be brief.

Some kitties are upset that Lovable Louise has declared herself Grand
Poo-Bah of Catmerica. I would suggest that there's no need for panic or
unrest. We are, after all, cats! We don't have to do anything we're told,
by hoomins or by other cats.

Yes, we have elected repurresentatives. But we also have titles of
nobility, including self-proclaimed. We have had a couple of Princesses
among us in the past. And of course I am an Empress simply because my
momcat told me that I could be anything I dreamed of, including Empress of
All I Survey, and the humans that adopted me from the animal shelter a
little while after that told me the same thing, so I decided they must be
right.

So, I would suggest that Catmerica has room for an Empress, as many
Princesses as might come by, a Purresident and Vice Purresident, and a
Grand Poo-Bah. And as for LL's tendency to whap kitties who don't do as
she says - well, that's just the way LL has always been, isn't it? Those
of us who elected Purresident Clarence and the rest of his administration
can choose to continue to recognize his Purresidency if we choose, those
who like the idea of a Grand Poo-Bah can declare loyalty to LL, and those
who don't really care can ignore the whole thing and nap.

Cleo
Old July 22nd 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Some kitties are upset that Lovable Louise has declared herself Grand
Pooh-Bah of Catmerica. I would suggest that there's no need for panic or
unrest.

I agree wif dat. I haf things safely unner control.

Those
of us who elected Purresident Clarence and the rest of his administration
can choose to continue to recognize his Purresidency if we choose

If dey think leeders who 'bandon us are better dan leeder who's here.

those
who like the idea of a Grand Pooh-Bah can declare loyalty to LL

I here, got here w/o violence. Can 'lected "leedurs" & terrorists say
da same?

and those
who don't really care can ignore the whole thing and nap.

Dat OK 2. Evry1 did ennyway til I showed dem leeders 'bandon us.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
Old July 22nd 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

[...]

Right. Ryan has been loosing wayt but he wuz 21 pounds wen I last saw
hisself and huge claws that go right through a comforter. He duzn't like
bully cats, (or hoomans), and just helps those who are victims. He'z been
doin just wat yu said, ignoring da whole thing and nappin... so fur. Issa
gudgud polisee.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old July 22nd 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat nap thingie sounz like a gudgud thingy to myownselfz. Yez, dere iz room
for uz all. Piglet glad the storm is over and all can return to harmony in
the community.
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old July 23rd 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I haf tu admit it wass funn to haffa liddle politiks going onn!

Ann Louise, yu ar one smartt catt.

Lucy

Old July 23rd 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On Jul 22, 9:22*am, Adam wrote:
[...]

But we didn't abandon you. And we're here now to make sure that you
know that.

It looks like Lovable Louise has accused us of using violence to be
elected. We're also wondering if she's accusing us of being
terrorists.

Chester and Clarence
Old July 23rd 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Mrrrrrrrrrrt? I wuz finkingh bout politix , n I wike peece tew.
Kan I be a Prince? Meowmie alwayz kallz me hur Prince cuz I hep hu wif hur
badbad neez n purr fur herownself wen her takes hur nap.
But, pweeze, letz not be meen tew eech other. Umkay?
Fangu fur wisteeningh tew mee.
Wuvs n peece
Mosey

Old July 23rd 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

But we didn't abandon you. And we're here now to make sure that you
know that.

U wuzn't heer wen I asked 4 u, SEVRAL times.

It looks like Lovable Louise has accused us of using violence to be
elected. We're also wondering if she's accusing us of being
terrorists.

Chester and Clarence

Not u. U just plain 'bandon us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
Old July 23rd 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Lucy wrote:
I haf tu admit it wass funn to haffa liddle politiks going onn!

Ann Louise, yu ar one smartt catt.

Lucy

I know.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

P.S. Fangu ennyway!

Message of peace Marina Cat anecdotes 4 December 27th 07 03:21 AM
Little Mr. Peace-maker CatNipped[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 2 November 8th 07 02:31 PM
Peace on Earth... CatNipped Cat anecdotes 4 December 25th 05 10:48 PM
We may yet have peace in our time Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 2 December 20th 05 02:31 PM
(near) Peace at last!!! Stacey Cat anecdotes 4 October 15th 03 03:06 PM