Greetings

Old March 6th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Norm W.

Default Greetings

Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.
Old March 6th 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Norm W. wrote:
Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

Hi!

Louise (cat of few words)
Old March 6th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Norm W." wrote in message
Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

We purrfurr to think dat sum hoominz ar awlmozt catz.

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Old March 6th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Norm W. wrote:

Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

Hi Norm. Welcome. Is there a cat in your house now? It's not necessary,
of course.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old March 7th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Norm W.

On Mar 5, 9:54*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
"Norm W." wrote in message

Hi everyone. *I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. *My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. *So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

We purrfurr to think dat sum hoominz ar awlmozt catz.

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Hahaha....that's a good one.

Norm
Old March 7th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Norm W.

On Mar 5, 7:54*pm, Adam wrote:
Norm W. wrote:
Hi everyone. *I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. *My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. *So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

Hi!

Louise (cat of few words)

Haha....I would ask "Has the cat got your tongue?"...but then you are
the cat!!

Norm
Old March 7th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Norm W.

On Mar 6, 5:58*pm, "Norm W." wrote:
On Mar 5, 9:54*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:

"Norm W." wrote in message

Hi everyone. *I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. *My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. *So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

We purrfurr to think dat sum hoominz ar awlmozt catz.

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Hahaha....that's a good one.

Norm

Hi Fred,

Nope. No pets right now. We travel too much now to have pets. We
had the cat when we were living as a family in a remote village in the
South Pacific for five years. I'll try to post some stories about
"Patches" in the Group later.

Cheers,

Norm
Old March 7th 10, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mosey =^..^=

"Norm W."
On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, Adam
Norm W. wrote:
Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

Hi!

Louise (cat of few words)

Haha....I would ask "Has the cat got your tongue?"...but then you are
the cat!!

Norm

YeUP, we iz da qatz..
Wulkome tew da groop, Norm..
Weeeee ulso speek in owr own languge heer, iffen yoo kan unnerstnnad
usses..waffs.
Et iz kawld Catspeak.. n we wike et heer tew.
Yoo hab uh nise week yerownself.
Mosey
-ulso a cat

Old March 8th 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Norm W. wrote:
Hi!

Louise (cat of few words)

Haha....I would ask "Has the cat got your tongue?"...but then you are
the cat!!

Norm

Fangu! Got tung. Also got vast political power (in dis noozgrup). Welkum
agen!

Louise