OT - All Too Brief a Respite

Old December 16th 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - All Too Brief a Respite

Ahhhhh... it got up to almost 80F degrees today, oh how I wish it would
stay, but alas tomorrow will be down into the 60s :-(

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old December 16th 11, 09:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Ahhhhh... it got up to almost 80F degrees today, oh how I wish it would
stay, but alas tomorrow will be down into the 60s :-(

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

I consider 60 degrees very nice! I open the windows when it's 60 My
mother always had the thermostat set to 80. When I complained about how hot
it was she said she was cold. So put on a sweater or wrap yourself up in
one of the afghans in the hall closet. Or wear your long-johns. She said,
"You don't wear long-johns in the summer!" Why not if you're cold? There's
no law against wearing long underwear in the summer. You can always put on
more clothes but there's only so much you can take off. 80 degrees, I was
about to melt. I wear shorts and tank tops in December.

Jill

Old December 16th 11, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Ahhhhh... it got up to almost 80F degrees today, oh how I wish it would
stay, but alas tomorrow will be down into the 60s :-(

--

Lucky you is all I can say. It's a bit nippier than that here.
3C (I've almost forgotten fahrenheit) Less than 40f anyway.
Old December 17th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Dec 16, 12:09*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

... Ahhhhh... it got up to almost 80F degrees today, oh how I wish it would
stay, but alas tomorrow will be down into the 60s *:-(

--

Lucky you is all I can say. *It's a bit nippier than that here.
3C (I've almost forgotten fahrenheit) *Less than 40f anyway.
Brrr.
Tweed

Same here. The windchill is -19C here right now.
60s F is considered down right balmy here for this time of the year
I am not complaining. We had some unseasonal mild temperature
so far. Mild enough ride a bike..
I know it is going to end eventually. At least we finally
have snow on the ground so it feel a little bit more like Christmas.
People were starting to worry about the weather being too mild
for Winterlude. --Winnie