I bought two of these...

Old March 25th 11, 11:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default I bought two of these...

Sunny seats... I hope they work!! I have a bay window in the front of my
house, so this will really be purrfect!! Fingers and whiskers crossed that
the suction cups will stay in place!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZAfYVE39gc

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old March 25th 11, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

This might be a better site:
https://secure.sunnyseat.com/tv.aspx...FYS8KgodXV2caA

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old March 25th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Sunny seats... I hope they work!! I have a bay window in the front of my
house, so this will really be purrfect!! Fingers and whiskers crossed
that the suction cups will stay in place!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZAfYVE39gc

Looks like a great idea but yeah, the suction cups is what I'd be worried
about. You have to keep them moist constantly, otherwise they lose suction.
And with cats jumping up and down... uh oh! I wouldn't count on it. I
think you wasted your money.

Jill

Old March 25th 11, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:20:36 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

[...]

I ordered two - watch out for that "shipping and handling" charge. But
before the cats get to use them I'm going to use them to hold up two
trays of tomato seedlings. It's almost time to start the seeds. I
ordered a few more heirloom varieties than I did last year - those
worked out very well.
Old March 25th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:59:29 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

Sunny seats... I hope they work!! I have a bay window in the front of my
house, so this will really be purrfect!! Fingers and whiskers crossed that
the suction cups will stay in place!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZAfYVE39gc

Let us know how they work out! It's a nice idea but I'm not sure how
it would work out in practice. I could see problems if you had a large
or very active cat - like mine. Silver would chew on the cords until
they broke, Tessie would use it as a trampoline, and Scouty would step
on it and it would promptly fall off the window because she's so
heavy! lol (I like the comment on that Utube page about the cat
pinging on the wires until it got flung across the room...)
Old March 25th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Mar 25, 7:59*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
Sunny seats... I hope they work!! *I have a bay window in the front of my
house, so this will really be purrfect!! *Fingers and whiskers crossed that
the suction cups will stay in place!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZAfYVE39gc

. )) -: :-
. . ))
Laurie
(( . ..
-: :- (( .

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

I had something similar, but it was attached to the window sill
instead. I think it was called a window hammock.
It is very sturdy and Rusty (RB) used it for years
without problem. But then he was a skinny cat.
Rusty just loved it. He spent lots of time on it.
He didn't watch out the window much, just slept there or
watched me while I was on the computer.

Winnie
Old March 25th 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Sunny seats... I hope they work!! I have a bay window in the front of my
house, so this will really be purrfect!! Fingers and whiskers crossed
that the suction cups will stay in place!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZAfYVE39gc

Looks like a great idea but yeah, the suction cups is what I'd be worried
about. You have to keep them moist constantly, otherwise they lose suction.
And with cats jumping up and down... uh oh! I wouldn't count on it. I
think you wasted your money.

-------

Well, the back of the sofa will be only 6 inches away if it came down.
Oscar is a runt... six or 7 lbs. He's the one who sunbathes the most.
Believe me, this wouldn't be the first time I lost money on a cat thing!!
But if it works, then yay for Oscar cat!!

I'll let y'all know!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old March 25th 11, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Sunny seats... I hope they work!! I have a bay window in the front of my
house, so this will really be purrfect!! Fingers and whiskers crossed
that the suction cups will stay in place!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZAfYVE39gc

Looks like a great idea but yeah, the suction cups is what I'd be worried
about. You have to keep them moist constantly, otherwise they lose
suction.
And with cats jumping up and down... uh oh! I wouldn't count on it. I
think you wasted your money.

-------

Well, the back of the sofa will be only 6 inches away if it came down.
Oscar is a runt... six or 7 lbs. He's the one who sunbathes the most.
Believe me, this wouldn't be the first time I lost money on a cat thing!!
But if it works, then yay for Oscar cat!!

Good point! I've wasted a lot of money on cat toys. They're more for our
enjoyment, I think wink

I'll let y'all know!!

Please do!

Old March 25th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Sunny seats... I hope they work!! I have a bay window in the front of
my house, so this will really be purrfect!! Fingers and whiskers
crossed that the suction cups will stay in place!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZAfYVE39gc

Laurie

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

I've never had a sucton cup hold on a window. Have tried several small
ones n the past.