Barebabies - update and thanks

Old May 3rd 04, 01:11 AM
SUQKRT

Thank you all SO very much for all the encouragement and good thoughts
for Danielle's twins. They're holding on so far. Baby A ran into
some trouble, though, so a Caesarean is in the works. Baby B is fine.
They will try to keep them "quiet" until at least Wednesday to give
them a chance for a couple extra ounces, so barring any interim
"events", we'll have our twins in a few days. Again, many thanks for
your caring responses.

Jeanne

Lots of purrs for health and safety of all concerned. MLB

Purrs from Spicey an I too.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old May 3rd 04, 12:02 PM
JBHajos

On Sun, 02 May 2004 14:45:56 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

I hope it's nothing serious with "A"! Continued purrs that things
will go smoothly. BTW, with all the monitoring they've done of the
twins, I wonder if they know if they're identical or fraternal?

They learned early on that there were two placentas, indicating
fraternal twins. We are not so worried and concerned as we were.
Baby A has a problem but it doesn't appear to be life-threatening. As
I get the picture, he's the top baby (they're both boys) and popped
his sac. He's causing the contractions. Baby B on the bottom said he
ain't ready yet and is blocking Baby A's path. Sort of a simplistic
explanation but anyway the solution is a Caesarean. We all seem to be
in better humor now and eagerly awaiting their arrival. We're sure
they'll be just fine; they are getting excellent care. Thanks for
asking.

Jeanne
Jeanne Hajos
spamguard u is i, and not is net)
===
"Anger improves nothing except the arch of a cat's back."
--- Coleman Cox
My SETI team:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...am_125874.html