Pearls before swine

Old May 1st 04, 12:44 AM
Christine Burel

LOL - thanks, Victor!
Gotta love that Bucky!
Christine
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Today's Pearls before swine (it's a newspaper comic) is very funny, but
you need to read the whole week to get the idea.
Here are the links in order:

http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/...-20040427.html
http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/...-20040428.html
http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/...-20040429.html
http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/...-20040430.html

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 1st 04, 09:37 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Takayuki had some very interesting things to
say about Pearls before swine:

That is pretty funny! You know, when they mentioned Farley on the
4/29 one, I thought, "What, did something happen to Farley??" Then, I
realized that I haven't read FBOFW since high school, and everyone
grows older in that strip, so it would make sense that he went to RB
since then.

Farley went to the Bridge years ago [getting April out of a
near-drowning in the process]. His son, Edgar, is the current family
dog [there's also the grandfather's dog, Dixie, and April's pet
rabbit, whose name I can't remember right now].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Old May 1st 04, 10:09 PM
Victor Martinez

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
dog [there's also the grandfather's dog, Dixie, and April's pet
rabbit, whose name I can't remember right now].

Mr B? Or is that the rabbit that died a while ago?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 1st 04, 10:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 01 May 2004 13:37:16 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
yodeled:

Takayuki had some very interesting things to
say about Pearls before swine:

That is pretty funny! You know, when they mentioned Farley on the
4/29 one, I thought, "What, did something happen to Farley??" Then, I
realized that I haven't read FBOFW since high school, and everyone
grows older in that strip, so it would make sense that he went to RB
since then.

Farley went to the Bridge years ago [getting April out of a
near-drowning in the process]. His son, Edgar, is the current family
dog [there's also the grandfather's dog, Dixie, and April's pet
rabbit, whose name I can't remember right now].

When I read Farley's death (years ago), I was already feeling lousy
that day, so that turned on the waterworks. I just started crying,
and couldn't stop.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old May 2nd 04, 09:19 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about Pearls before swine:

dog [there's also the grandfather's dog, Dixie, and April's pet
rabbit, whose name I can't remember right now].

Mr B? Or is that the rabbit that died a while ago?

The rabbit died? [I'm about 10 days behind on the paper.] AFAIR, Mr. B
is still alive, well, and hassling the dogs.

Old May 2nd 04, 02:38 PM
Victor Martinez

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
The rabbit died? [I'm about 10 days behind on the paper.] AFAIR, Mr. B
is still alive, well, and hassling the dogs.

I *think* the rabbit died and they got another one. IIRC, it got the
same name as its predecessor. Or something like that. It was a while ago
though, so my memory might be betraying me. Maybe he was just very sick?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he