All hail the mighty huntress!

Old May 1st 04, 08:25 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

This sounds quite plausible to me. Waffles thinks you should have learned by
now.

She's a tough teacher.

Maybe she wanted you to return the favour of when she has brought you
all those mousies to eat. Now it's your turn to start feeding her. ;o)

Hey! I do that every day anyway!
But not with mousies though ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 1st 04, 08:26 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Did Waffles convey honorary "catdom" on you, Helen?

Possibly. I should be duly honoured ;-)

Congrats for saving the
little one.

Cheers, but the little one was not so little, it was a nice big, well-fed
mouse...

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 1st 04, 08:37 AM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote
This sounds quite plausible to me. Waffles thinks you should have learned

by
now.

She's a tough teacher.

Shtoopid hoomins need tough teaching. (Nikki's motto)

Maybe she wanted you to return the favour of when she has brought you
all those mousies to eat. Now it's your turn to start feeding her. ;o)

Hey! I do that every day anyway!
But not with mousies though ;-)

That's the point. She has shown you what she wants and how to get it. Now it
is your turn to start serving it. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 1st 04, 09:05 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

That's the point. She has shown you what she wants and how to get it. Now it
is your turn to start serving it. )

Heh ;-) I *refuse* to serve mouse everyday - she can catch her own ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 1st 04, 02:00 PM
JP Hobbs

Helen once when I was about eight or so, Itoo picked up a wild mouse,and
took it to my Dad, so the neighbourhood cats wouldn't get it, Dad was
horrified
never pick a wild mouse up he said,if it bites it will have
gangrine on its teeth. But I've got it by the tail its a long
way from my hand,I replied. Your lucky he told me, that mouse could easily
double upand bite you. so Helen,
be careful next time you play at being a cat Jean.P.
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote in
message ...
... *Me*

Yes, I have just caught a live mouse - faster than Waffles :-D

I'm sitting in the office... I hear rustling in the caorner. I look over

and
there it was... wandering around the floor - a very live, very un-marked

by
cats, mouse.

I got Waffles. She looked at it. She said "Hi mouse. Kinda nice in here.
Feeling at home? Would you like something to eat? Lettuce sandwich?" She

made
no attempt to catch it.

I chased it - it ran. I chased it some more. It ran. Waffles asked if it

wanted
mayo on the sandwich.

I chased it again. It ran again. I caught it by the tail.

It dangled there and winked at me. Waffles said that as far as mice go,

it's
cute.

It now resides in the garden.

Waffles has stopped chopping the lettuce leaves :-/

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

Old May 1st 04, 02:28 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Dad was
horrified
never pick a wild mouse up he said,if it bites it will have
gangrine on its teeth.

LOL :-) Indeed a mouse will have bacteria in its mouth - just as humans or any
other animal has. It's a reason to keep tetanus jabs up-to-date. If it had of
bitten me, I'd have simply washed my hands thoroughly which is more than ample
for keeping the wound clean and for making sure no infection sets in. Now, if I
was an infirm person, with a run-down immune system, or diabetic with poor
blood circulation at the extremities, or if I did not keep myself clean, then I
may have something to worry about - but I'm not. I was way more danger to the
mouse than it to me :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $