Bonnie is making progress with hoomins

Old May 2nd 04, 07:36 PM
Takayuki

"Christine Burel" wrote:

Thanks, Marina, Tucker is happiest with us slaves but we still are working
on helping the others to accept him; it's going to take more time but I hope
we'll eventually get there. Robin is just the silliest funny cat; he always
makes me laugh -- he's sort of uncoordinated except when he's pursuing the
flying feather wand when he makes the most incredible leaps. He is starting
to sit in my lap here and there and is learning how to show more affection.
He is a bit socially inept with the other cats still and butts his cute head
in where it doesn't belong and then gets swatted or pounced. He does think
Miss Oreo is a cutie and tries to wash her head and I have amazingly seen
the Queen Midnight wash his head once or twice!
Christine

It sounds as though there is too much going on there for you not to
have some new stories for us, especially about the Tucker and Robin!

Old May 2nd 04, 10:12 PM
Cheryl

Takayuki dumped this in
on 02 May 2004:

It sounds as though there is too much going on there for you not to
have some new stories for us, especially about the Tucker and Robin!

I second that!!

--
Cheryl