An unusual find

Old May 1st 04, 10:19 PM
polonca12000

Wonderful! I'm so happy for Wilson and you.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"JP Hobbs" jphobbsREMOVE THIS @dodo.com.au wrote in message
Yesterday as I was on my way to the optition's,{ my
eyes are ready for new glasses nowafter the operations}
I took my garbage to drop it in the bin on my way. I
opened a bin and lo and behold, someone had thrown out one of those cat
things with the bottom floors square
with a hole to go in and lay downthen a scratching post and on that a flat
piece to sit and take the sun on.
all covered in imitation leopard skin material, not a thing
wrong in fact looking almost new. snip

Old May 2nd 04, 11:12 AM
JP Hobbs

Wilson was very interested circling round it sniffing
and even examined inside the hole, and yes I did go over it with
disinfectant, I always have that in for cleaning out
Wilson's *toilet area*I think it was hopitus that mentioned that. today
though I was busy in the bedroom for a couple of hours or more and suddenly
realised
Wilson wasn't in annoying me, so went looking for him
calling, then onto the veranda,looked on the walls on
the table near the plants,was just about to go and look under the table,
where he sometimes hides, when I saw
him, sitting inside thethe little cubby hole just his head out
watching me, so I guess he likes it I 've been taking it
outside during the day cause thats where he spends most of his days, and
bring it in at night in case it rains.thanks for all your tips, Henri had
one that a gentleman friend
made for me but it had no cubby, and he didnt use it for
scratching. I'll remember to signoff this time! Jean.P.

Karen Chuplis wrote in message news:BCB9599D.2940
in article , JP Hobbs at jphobbsREMOVE THIS
@dodo.com.au wrote on 5/1/04 7:49 AM:

Yesterday as I was on my way to the optition's,{ my
eyes are ready for new glasses nowafter the operations}
I took my garbage to drop it in the bin on my way. I
opened a bin and lo and behold, someone had thrown out one of those cat
things with the bottom floors square
with a hole to go in and lay downthen a scratching post and on that a

flat
piece to sit and take the sun on.
all covered in imitation leopard skin material, not a thing
wrong in fact looking almost new. I quckly backtracked
and shoved it inside my spare bedroom door so Wilson
couldn't get at it till it was cleaned, then carried on to
my app;and guess who arrived at the shopping centre
looking like the scarecrow out of oz, If I hadn't gone into
the Ladies to wash my hands I would have arrived at
the optition's looking like that, A kind young woman
helped to brush me down

You must tell us Wilson's verdict!! I bet the people who tossed it had a

cat
that didn't use it. It happens. Our trees are used a lot, but it's all

about
location and some people don't figure that out. So if a cat doesn't take

a tree, keep moving it around. Out of the blue, in a place where you DON'T
think it would be a good spot, they may suddenly think you are a genius.

Karen

Old May 2nd 04, 10:01 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 01 May 2004 12:49:28 GMT, "JP Hobbs" jphobbsREMOVE THIS
@dodo.com.au wrote:

Yesterday as I was on my way to the optition's,{ my
eyes are ready for new glasses nowafter the operations}
I took my garbage to drop it in the bin on my way. I
opened a bin and lo and behold, someone had thrown out one of those cat
things with the bottom floors square
with a hole to go in and lay downthen a scratching post and on that a flat
piece to sit and take the sun on.
all covered in imitation leopard skin material, not a thing
wrong in fact looking almost new. I quckly backtracked
and shoved it inside my spare bedroom door so Wilson
couldn't get at it till it was cleaned, then carried on to
my app;and guess who arrived at the shopping centre
looking like the scarecrow out of oz, If I hadn't gone into
the Ladies to wash my hands I would have arrived at
the optition's looking like that, A kind young woman
helped to brush me down

When things like this happen, I consider them answers to prayerful
wishes. MLB

Old May 3rd 04, 01:46 AM
JP Hobbs

And answers to a rather light pocket, But maybe your right, I often wished I
could get him oneof those. Jean.P.

Old May 3rd 04, 04:06 AM
Marina

"JP Hobbs" jphobbsREMOVE THIS @dodo.com.au wrote
And answers to a rather light pocket, But maybe your right, I often wished

could get him oneof those. Jean.P.

How nice that you found it, and that Wilson accepted it so quickly. Some
cat's loss was Wilson's gain.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki