Raging kitten fever

Old October 28th 05, 06:44 PM
Adrian

Default Raging kitten fever

Karen wrote:
Quick!

http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/NEWS/NEWS.htm

*I WANT A KITTEN!*

Snoopy's giving me the evil eye.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 28th 05, 06:48 PM
Karen

Quick!

http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/NEWS/NEWS.htm

Old October 29th 05, 03:40 AM
badwilson

Karen wrote:
Quick!

http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/NEWS/NEWS.htm

That was completely uncalled for! You know that once infected with
the fever, it is almost impossible to recover from it. And now you're
going around spreading the infection! Just great.
;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old October 29th 05, 03:53 AM
Pat

Been reading the horror stories of the rescued farm animals on that site.
Unbelieveable what some "people" do to animals. May they burn in hell, if
there is such a place.

Old October 29th 05, 05:59 AM
Marina

badwilson wrote:
Karen wrote:

Quick!

http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/NEWS/NEWS.htm

That was completely uncalled for! You know that once infected with
the fever, it is almost impossible to recover from it. And now you're
going around spreading the infection! Just great.
;-)

And you'd think I'd be cured with, not one, but two kittens around. No,
the infection never goes away.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 29th 05, 06:34 AM
No More Retail

You don't ever want to see what we see at the shelters that come in or what
we have to go clean up specially the cat hoarders. I have personally lost
it a few times and had to be pulled off the person before I put them in the
hospital. The one thing you will never forget is the smell.

But on a brighter note I can lay on the couch and if We let them all out
28 kittens are up for adoption; I want to take them all home but my 6
children say no.