Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Old May 12th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:53:36 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Yez Lucy, furzt da fashun show, den da shower furr uz gurlz, an da batshulur
pardy fur sa gize!

Pssst! Tiger, my luf.... [under breath] I finks dat you and Sundance
ans sum ov da offur boycats shud put on a liddle Bachelor pardy fur
Chester. Do you needz help wif da arrangementz?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/11/2007 8:27:51 PM
Old May 12th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 11 May 2007 03:35:52 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mme. Anaïs, fangu! Aftur a short absunce, I'me back and reddy to get
started! Fangu fur contacting Pitoonya!

Lucy, eksited

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Hihi Pitoonya!

Well, Lucy iz reddy fur her wink, and we needz you to put on a liddle
fashion show wif da sample gownz you ordered. Is you reddy?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/7/2007 8:48:24 PM

Yur welcome, my deer, and after da fashion show, Pitoonya haz
organized a liddle bridal shower fur you! All ov us girlcatz will be
dere!

Psst! Rebecca! Can you and da flufflygirlz kittys get togeffur a
liddle fud an beffurage arrangement on short notice?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/11/2007 8:29:07 PM
Old May 12th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:45:13 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Well, Lucy, az bryde, yu wyll be weerink wite, so purrhapz
Stormmee wud benefit frum da wormth ov coral, an it mite awlzo
woik wel if Stormmee haz sum orange in doze liddul spotz ov colur...
An den Mme. Anais, hu iz wite wud luuk l-e-gint in Lilak.
I Hav sefferil stylez furr yur konsiderashun...yu can see dem at
da fashun Show.
Stormmee can modul one brydzmaydz styel in coral, an Mme. Anais
can modul anudder style in Llilak.

Weez kud yuze anudder gurlkitty ur twu tu modul da brydz gown.

I finks dat sowndz nyce; I'll model it fur myownself!

{returns from dressing room}

Well, whaddya fink?

Dat luukz nize!
Did yu hapin tu check owt d kute drezzez in da Betty Boop fashun show
at alt.binaries.clip-art newsgroup ? dat haz da subjekt lyne: "JP Some
more Betty Boop?"
Dat IZ owr choyzez, an dere ar sum bery kute drezzez dere.
Dere iz uh Burpul wun dere dat iz darlink. Awlla da stylez can be had
in awl kolorz, enkludin Lilak an coral.

Iffin notefurrybody kin go dere, maybee sumudder hoomin kud save an
pozt da attachmintz tu anudder website URL?????

--
Pitô.ônya tryin hur hardizt

Old May 12th 07, 09:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester puffowt hizown chest annd duz one more turn, ifin diz iz what you
wantz minesefta wear den itz fine wif minesef, anna itz not too
umcomfurtable fur drezz up klothes, Chester*thinkin to hizsef, dat diz iz a
big reazun ta stay winked fur life*
The Porter Cats wrote in message
nk.net...
Yu silly fing! I fink yur jus purrrrrrrrrrrfect, Chester.

Lucy, finkin he luks eksta handsum inda bowtie

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester stands still fur the bowtie fixin, Thank yourownsef, nocat iz

gud
enuf fur da loferli lucy I iz glad she iz willin ta settle fur mineself,
Chester, juzt a little purlezedd wif hizsef
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
WoooWooooo!
Yu iz wun gudgud luukink groom!
Lemme fix dat Bow tye fur yu
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
here i iz, whutefur you wantz iz fine by minesef, diz white one?

disapearz
and returns walking a bit stiff as he isunt used to furmal wear, whut

duz
you girlcatz think, turns arownd so they can see... Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Yur gona luk handsum!

Lucy, wurried bout Chester now

"Sundance" wrote in message
news I know yoo haz gudgud fashin sentz, Toonya. Whutever yoo fingks

wud
be
gud
wud be wunnerful, Ize shur. I will be neerby in kase yoo wantz me

try
on sumfing.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in

message
Duh... Mine upurrrlogeez.
mine sekkerterry iz e-z-lee catfuuzt.

Ho kay...we kno da gurlanguy kitteez involvt neow.
I'yll set owt owtfitz dat wyll komplement dere furz.
Enny syujezkinz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
no I iznot da bride, dat iz lucy, hersef iz winkin mine

howzemate
anna bezt furnd not of da romanitcal kind, Stormmee, who likez

da
idermint of lace*espekali ifin rosco iz gonna be der*
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in

message
Oh Stormee, yu seownd cute an petite, so we kin go wiff lotza

layce
but not tuu fussee. Wite ovkorze, an dat goez gud wiff

grey...brink
in summa yur udder kulurz in da bow-K ribbunz, an maybe da
brydzmaydz gownz. Hab yu dezises on da brydzmaydz yet?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 12th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, Chester
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2007 01:53:28 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

here i iz, whutefur you wantz iz fine by minesef, diz white one?

disapearz
and returns walking a bit stiff as he isunt used to furmal wear, whut

duz
you girlcatz think, turns arownd so they can see... Chester

Furry hansum indeed!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/11/2007 8:25:23 PM

Old May 12th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I sure hopez one day i kan be az eligant az yourownsef, Stormmee admirinli
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:45:13 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Well, Lucy, az bryde, yu wyll be weerink wite, so purrhapz
Stormmee wud benefit frum da wormth ov coral, an it mite awlzo
woik wel if Stormmee haz sum orange in doze liddul spotz ov colur...
An den Mme. Anais, hu iz wite wud luuk l-e-gint in Lilak.
I Hav sefferil stylez furr yur konsiderashun...yu can see dem at
da fashun Show.
Stormmee can modul one brydzmaydz styel in coral, an Mme. Anais
can modul anudder style in Llilak.

Weez kud yuze anudder gurlkitty ur twu tu modul da brydz gown.

I finks dat sowndz nyce; I'll model it fur myownself!

{returns from dressing room}

Well, whaddya fink?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/11/2007 8:26:31 PM

Old May 12th 07, 10:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint mind hafin da parti butted kuld you get sundanzeta do da toazt anna
makez da rangemintz, mine soft izunt feelin veri gud rite now, Tiger

Old May 12th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 12 May 2007 03:57:50 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I sure hopez one day i kan be az eligant az yourownsef, Stormmee admirinli

You iz *already* elegant, my deer - *awl* kittiez iz elegant by
nature!

Yul luk bootiful at da winking!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/12/2007 12:17:59 PM
Old May 12th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 12 May 2007 04:00:15 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I duzint mind hafin da parti butted kuld you get sundanzeta do da toazt anna
makez da rangemintz, mine soft izunt feelin veri gud rite now, Tiger

Whutz rong, my deer? Duz I hafta port offur? You haff me wurried!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/12/2007 12:19:06 PM
Old May 12th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Fangu, Sweetee.

[Sundance gives Pitoonya a nose rub.]

Dat pantsoot sownz furry nice. Ize shur yoo will be bootiful innit.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Yaz! an da tux luukz gud wiff da green bow tye an vezt
Yu luuk sooosoooo hansom, Sunnydanze!
Dunt wurree, Yu wyll hab moor den uh monff tu grow yur
wizkurz an chin furz moor.

I tink I hab juzt da owtfit in kreem. Itz uh bery furrmul pantzoot,
wiff skirt panulz offur da pantlegz, an uh beeded top.
--
Pitô.ônya

Sundance wrote:
Yes, dat mint kuller sowndz furry nice. Let me go try on da kreem tux
firstest.

[Sundance disappears into the dressing room for a minute, then
returns.]
Heer yoo go -- how duz dis luk? I likez dis kreem kuller. kud ware da
same kuller so we kud be kordinatid.

Oh, wud yoo luk at myown wiskerz and chin furz -- duz yoo fink dey iz
gittin ennee longer yet?

Sundance