Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Old May 19th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

I agwee. An purhapps thuh wedwink could be early effuning. Dat wud be a nise
length for dat time of day, just after sun sets on thuh iland.

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Fang yu, Lucy.
Synce yur dress wyll be simpul L-E-Gunse, da brydzmaydz
wyl awlzo be. Shud day hav long drezez ur midkaff ur nee lente?
I Purrsunulee tink midkaff ur nee wud be upropreeate.
--
Pitô.ônya

The Porter Cats wrote:
Yur ideas ar all wunderful!

Lucy, appreciative

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Well, Lucy, az bryde, yu wyll be weerink wite, so purrhapz
Stormmee wud benefit frum da wormth ov coral, an it mite awlzo
woik wel if Stormmee haz sum orange in doze liddul spotz ov colur...
An den Mme. Anais, hu iz wite wud luuk l-e-gint in Lilak.
I Hav sefferil stylez furr yur konsiderashun...yu can see dem at
da fashun Show.
Stormmee can modul one brydzmaydz styel in coral, an Mme. Anais
can modul anudder style in Llilak.

Weez kud yuze anudder gurlkitty ur twu tu modul da brydz gown.
--
Pitô.ônya huuz hed hoitz frum awl diz tinkink

The Porter Cats wrote:
Yu ar gray anna I am mostly black anna Mme. Anais is wite, so I fink
we will luk nise.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*very wide eyed stare* I izunt sure, I iza grey kitty wif some
little spotz
of ofur kulurez, furry sayed i lukz lika kitty on softz purze anna
he sayz i
iza model kitty kuz he wuz lukin at birday kardz fur hoomanz anna
seed a pikture of a kitty dat wuz makin a hairball onna front anna
he sayed it wuz
minesef... I iz veri little i onliezt iz 5.5 powndz, Stormmee,
totally a not
fasun kitty...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Hihi Pitoonya!

Well, Lucy iz reddy fur her wink, and we needz you to put on a
liddle fashion show wif da sample gownz you ordered. Is you
reddy?

Hey Anaïs! Lucy!

I hab da wedwink an brydzmayde gownz an tuckzeedow ar zin da
bakruum, juzt waytin. I yam shur we wyll ge volenteerz tu modil
dem. Neow, I unnerstand dat yu wud awlzo lyke me tu orgunyze uh
shower
az well, dry ovkorze, eggzept furr nip wine. We kud du dat in
kordinashun wiff da fashun show. Aftur da sho, da gize kud leef
furr da Batshulur Pardy.
an uz gurlkitteez kud kontinu wiff da shower.

We'zl hab tu dizkuzz de-tails ovkorze.

Enny slugjeshtunz? Lucy? Mme. Anaïs? Gurlz? Gize?

Enny model volenteerz?

--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Stormmee wrote:
I willz bea model sinze i iz inna wink so hersef kan pik zatli
what hersef wantz meta wer, Stormmee

Datza gud iydeer, Whut kolorz luk bezt on yu?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 19th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 19 May 2007 00:19:46 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Oh! Yess! I receeved it an luffed it! Its just zactly what I had in mind.
Fangu so much!

Lucy, thrilled

See dat Lucy, itz awl cumink togeffur! Yull be a bootiful bride!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/18/2007 9:35:20 PM
Old May 19th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sat, 19 May 2007 00:19:46 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Oh! Yess! I receeved it an luffed it! Its just zactly what I had in
mind. Fangu so much!

Lucy, thrilled

See dat Lucy, itz awl cumink togeffur! Yull be a bootiful bride!

Duz ennykittyelse need tu see da dress?

emayle mine sekkerterree @ en es mol at dslextreme. kom.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 19th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we thinkz soft iz wurkin too much anna besidez dat her iz gettin betterer,
Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
news
We ar heer late. We sure hope yu feel bettur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank you, I am fine as long as I don't do too much but I am feeling a
little better every day, Soft

Old May 21st 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 May 2007 02:57:52 GMT, "The Porter Cats"
wrote:

We cannot find dis alt.binaries.clip-art grup. My meowmie is catfuzzled
by
da Guugle groups an she serched but didnt du it right. How can we get der?
wanna see my dress, an my meowmie's ineptitude is kwite frustrating!
Fangu.

Lucy

It's not on Google. Google carries text only groups. Not binaries.
Email me at and tell me when it was
posted. I'll be happy to email it to you.
John

i'll sit on his lap at the compwuter to enkorrage him.
beauty

Fangu bofe so much!

Lucy

Old May 21st 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Fangu! Da dress is beyootiful.

Lucy

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Mine sekkerterry haz uh koppee on ower dezktop, hur wyll emayle it tu yu .
hur wyll ass u me dat yur addy iz az pozed.
HTH

The Porter Cats wrote:
We cannot find dis alt.binaries.clip-art grup. My meowmie is
catfuzzled by da Guugle groups an she serched but didnt du it right.
How can we get der? I wanna see my dress, an my meowmie's ineptitude
is kwite frustrating! Fangu.
Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
O.K.Doe.Kay!!!
Go tu: alt.binaries.clip-art newsgroup and
Luuk furr "A wedwink gown for Lucy" sent at 4pm tuday.
Dere iz da sweetizt wedwink drezz dat I feownd fur yu, Lucy dere.
--
Pitô.ônya

where izit i iz readi ta putit on, Stormmee brimming wif energi

Old May 21st 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 May 2007 00:19:46 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Oh! Yess! I receeved it an luffed it! Its just zactly what I had in mind.
Fangu so much!

Lucy, thrilled

See dat Lucy, itz awl cumink togeffur! Yull be a bootiful bride!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/18/2007 9:35:20 PM

Ime VURRY eksited now! An overwhelmd by all da wunderful gifts an all tha
help effurycat has given me.

Lucy