Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Old May 22nd 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default Pitoonya! We needs a winkink fashion show!

Itz opin!!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
opin owrz we kant wait to tell you da stori bowt it, Stormmee
The Porter Cats wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 May 2007 00:19:46 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Oh! Yess! I receeved it an luffed it! Its just zactly what I had in

mind.
Fangu so much!

Lucy, thrilled

See dat Lucy, itz awl cumink togeffur! Yull be a bootiful bride!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/18/2007 9:35:20 PM

Ime VURRY eksited now! An overwhelmd by all da wunderful gifts an all tha
help effurycat has given me.

Lucy

Old May 22nd 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Yu are SO thotful!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
well we iz doin dat, me anna OEJ efin waked hersef upta play lazt night,
Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
hlink.net...
Yu shud make her stop an play more offen!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we thinkz soft iz wurkin too much anna besidez dat her iz gettin

betterer,
Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
news We ar heer late. We sure hope yu feel bettur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank you, I am fine as long as I don't do too much but I am feeling

little better every day, Soft

Old May 22nd 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

as lucy carefully takes offa paper furm da box it falls away to reveal a
metal stand on which is a ceramic bowl... quite large, large enough to hole
a 20 pound turkey, or a 19 pound cat, and in the bottom of the bowl are
hooman placemats dat just fit init...

ok diz iz whut happined... furry seed diz attta walli wurld, anna he thinked
soft wuuld likit it ta put fruit in kus of how big it wuz... he buyed 4 of
dem kus dey iz veri nize anna wuz very little toonaz, it wuza afur
kissamouse sale... but when dey getted it home it wuz too big fur da kitchin
table anna buffette where da hooman fruitz life, so soft putted onna
dininrum table, anna afur dinner one nite hersef putted plaze mat init ta
deal wif later, when her returned Trudi wuz sleepin init, anna now ewe
komptteez fur who getsa sleep init... so we taked one dat furry putted away
anna alzo getted deze plaze mattz kus dey iz veri soft... we thinked bof of
you willz fit init ta taka nap... OEJ, fur Trudi anna Stormmee
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Itz opin!!!

Lucy

Old May 26th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

OEJ, itz purrfect! It luks like a wunderful plase to sleep! Dis was furry
nise of you. Chester an I didunt haf enny furnychure yet. Fangu!

Lucy

Old May 26th 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad you likez itself, we wishes da hoomanz wuld get owt da rezt of
dem so we wuldint hafta fight ofur da one onna table, OEJ

Old May 26th 07, 10:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

haf you efur notized dat hoomanz sleep weird, dey iz up fura long time den
dey sleepz fur a log time instead of spacin owt derown napz betterer,
Chester, shakin head at silly hoomanz