Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

Old January 4th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Default Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

Matthew wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote

(What is a knobcheese?)

Rhonda

It would be a little hard for you to have there Rhonda
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Knobcheese

Ha! Oh, that is so weird.

So I'm getting that it's not a compliment, right? lol

Rhonda

Old January 4th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

In article ,
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

snip

They are two different words, **** being a vulgar expression for the
female pudendum, and so by extension a derogatory label for women;
twit referring to a silly or simple-minded person. I assume bookie
chose the epithet with reasonable care, being as she is punctilious
about words and matters of writing style.

Charlie

snip

Wow. "Pudendum" and "punctilious" in the same paragraph. The things you
see on the Internet.
Old January 4th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Rhonda wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
Oh wow, can I be a knobcheese too? I've never in my life been a
knobcheese, as far as I know.

(What is a knobcheese?)

Rhonda

I do think it's important to add -- I'm just crackers about cheese!

Loved that movie.

Rhonda

not you charlie wilkes

Old January 4th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Rhonda wrote:
Matthew wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote

(What is a knobcheese?)

Rhonda

It would be a little hard for you to have there Rhonda
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Knobcheese

Ha! Oh, that is so weird.

So I'm getting that it's not a compliment, right? lol

Rhonda

wasn't meant for you, I thought I was replying to someone else's
posting but in my hurry I did not. like the urban dictionary thing, now
I can look up all the new names and phrases my pupils call me from time
to time. I thought knobcheese had been aruond for a while, here it has
been

bookie

Old January 4th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Rhonda exclaimed (04-Jan-07 2:51 PM):
bookie wrote:

and it is spelt 'diarrhoea', ****.

Not by us crazy Yanks! There's no O in that word.

Oh, and "spelt" is spelled "spelled," and "****" is spelled "twit."

Maybe we could send each other secret decoder rings? Or maybe we could
just go back and forth endlessly?

Rhonda

England (or Australia) and America: Two Countries Divided By A Common
Language

Lived there, done that (Yorkshire even, which really is nearly a foreign
language!). I can say color or colour depending on the audience

But, I wanted to know about blueberries, she says plaintively...

i am sure a blueberry or 2 will not hurt, i wouldn't think a cat would
eat something which woud really harm them, especially considerign all
the other weird stuff they eat too as shown onthis thread (whether some
people like it or not).
in fact one of my cats used to eat wool, she used to chew great holes
in jumpers and suchlike so we could never leave anything woolly or
fleecey lying around. We think it was due to being taken from her mum
too early, she woudl try to sckle anythign she was lying on like a
blanket or something (they were rescue kittens found in box by side of
road, very sad, no mum around apparantly). Usually the bits used to go
through her until one day she decided to ingest a cord from a pair of
pyjamas, whole, it got stuck inside her intestines and she had to be
taken off to the vets to be cut open to have it removed, silly sausage.
After that trauma she kind of stopped doing it.

so compared to that I don't think blueberries would be that bad.

actually jessie is quiet partial to pesto sauce when left behind after
I have finished some pasta, again probably the salt and the parmesan
thing.

bookie

Old January 4th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

bookie wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
Matthew wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote

(What is a knobcheese?)

Rhonda

It would be a little hard for you to have there Rhonda
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Knobcheese

Ha! Oh, that is so weird.

So I'm getting that it's not a compliment, right? lol

Rhonda

wasn't meant for you, I thought I was replying to someone else's
posting but in my hurry I did not. like the urban dictionary thing, now
I can look up all the new names and phrases my pupils call me from time
to time. I thought knobcheese had been aruond for a while, here it has
been

bookie

actually thinking about it, it wasn't meant for charlie wilkes but for
hamandcheese whoever he/she is

I am getting confused now, thats what comes of hopping back and forth
to this group in between filling in long and tedious job applications

sorry

Old January 4th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"bookie" wrote in message
ups.com...

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 05:21:02 GMT, Rhonda
wrote:

bookie wrote:

and it is spelt 'diarrhoea', ****.

Not by us crazy Yanks! There's no O in that word.

Right. Also the U.S. style is to put the comma inside the quote
marks.

Oh, and "spelt" is spelled "spelled," and "****" is spelled "twit."

They are two different words, **** being a vulgar expression for the
female pudendum, and so by extension a derogatory label for women;
twit referring to a silly or simple-minded person. I assume bookie
chose the epithet with reasonable care, being as she is punctilious
about words and matters of writing style.

Charlie

Maybe we could send each other secret decoder rings? Or maybe we could
just go back and forth endlessly?

Rhonda

no , in my country which is England, where we speak English, and where
the language comes from in the first place, we use 'spelt', have an o
in diarrhoea, and '****' is a generic term for anyone of either gender
who is basically being an a-hole or displaying uncommonly high levels
of stupidity (or low levels of intelligence, whichever you prefer).

enough of the pointless debate on spelling and grammar, it is boring
and not really to do with cats. Maybe you should start your own
newsgroup Charlie for losers who like to pick holes in other people
postings without actually contributing anything of worth to a
conversation or topic?

what a knobcheese

Um. Can't either of you idiots get your attributions right?
JESUS. You've been on here for weeks now.

Charlie appears to be defending you. Were you talking to
Rhonda?

Old January 4th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rhonda" wrote
(What is a knobcheese?)

I have heard of "knob-polishing" so I think the knob is
the head of the dick. I bet you can figure out the rest, esp. considering a
lot of Brits are uncircumcised.

Old January 4th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
In article ,
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

snip

They are two different words, **** being a vulgar expression for the
female pudendum, and so by extension a derogatory label for women;
twit referring to a silly or simple-minded person. I assume bookie
chose the epithet with reasonable care, being as she is punctilious
about words and matters of writing style.

Charlie

snip

Wow. "Pudendum" and "punctilious" in the same paragraph. The things you
see on the Internet.

Charlie is a very fine writer. He has a CAT, too.

Old January 4th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

cybercat wrote:
"bookie" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

bookie wrote:

[...]

no was talking to this hamandcheese 'person', it has been a long and
tiring couple of days recently with job application and interviews,
none of which will bear any fruit i expect, losing track of days now