Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

Old January 4th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:10:15 GMT, "bookie"
wrote:

'****' is a generic term for anyone of either gender
who is basically being an a-hole or displaying uncommonly high levels
of stupidity (or low levels of intelligence, whichever you prefer)

In case anyone still isn't clear:

Twit is what Bookie is most of the time when she's giving cat advice, and
**** is what Bookie is when she's ranting at someone. HTH!

ROFLMAO
Lynne

"First get your facts; then you may distort them at your leisure."
-- Mark Twain

Old January 4th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

Charlie is a very fine writer. He has a CAT, too.

And fans leaping unnecessarily to his defense, as well. Pretty good for
Usenet.

That's right, I am President of the Charlie Wilkes Fan Club.

As such, I guess I will blinking decide what is blinking necessary, now
won't I?

: []

Oh, now. Is it really necessary to blink?
Old January 4th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default OT:HOWS THE JOB HUNTING GOING?

Subject: OT:HOWS THE JOB HUNTING GOING?

Hey Sheelagh, see how your subject line is in all capital letters, and
remember when Cybercat was asking you to turn off the caps lock? 'Caps' is
short for capital letters.

I find you to be a sweetheart, but the all caps thing is still really
annoying.

Now that doesn't mean you should bow to my wishes! Of course you
shouldn't!! Just keep in mind that on Usenet and on many forums it is
considered yelling when you type in all capital letters... And it's
irritating as hell. JMO (=just my opinion)

Thanks!

--
Lynne

"First get your facts; then you may distort them at your leisure."
-- Mark T

Oh Dear,
Unintentional.Really does help when people do explain though.

Thanks for pointing It out.Now that I know, I can understand why people
get upset by It.

To start with, I thought It was litteraly because I was using capital
letters.Now that I am aware that It is considered rude, I can
understand why people get upset by It.
I have much to learn.....

Isn't It ironic that we share the same language, yet It's conertations
can be so different?
Rather the same s the debate about pants, meaning underware over here,
but trousers over there?!
Before someone points out that I spelt conertations wrong, sorryI'm
spelling phoneticaly)...
And, sorry Bookie & Cyber too
S)

Old January 4th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

And stop capitalizind the I in it. Just the I in "I" as in "I am" is
capitalized, or the "I" that begins a sentence such as "International phone
rates have been increased."

Old January 4th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote:

'****' is a generic term for anyone of either gender
who is basically being an a-hole or displaying uncommonly high levels
of stupidity (or low levels of intelligence, whichever you prefer)

In case anyone still isn't clear:

Twit is what Bookie is most of the time when she's giving cat advice, and
**** is what Bookie is when she's ranting at someone. HTH!

ROFLMAO

I gotta say .... ME TOO

Old January 4th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

Charlie is a very fine writer. He has a CAT, too.

And fans leaping unnecessarily to his defense, as well. Pretty good for
Usenet.

That's right, I am President of the Charlie Wilkes Fan Club.

As such, I guess I will blinking decide what is blinking necessary, now
won't I?

: []

Oh, now. Is it really necessary to blink?

I am also the Certified Chairwoman of Blinking. Anything else? *blink blink*
Hmm?

Old January 4th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

I am also the Certified Chairwoman of Blinking. Anything else? *blink blink*
Hmm?

I'm melting, I'm melting...
Old January 4th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:58:07 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

That's right, I am President of the Charlie Wilkes Fan Club.

Where do I sign up? *swoon*

Old January 4th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

I am also the Certified Chairwoman of Blinking. Anything else? *blink
blink*
Hmm?

I'm melting, I'm melting...

Did I SAY you could melt?

:\

Old January 4th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

sheelagh wrote:
Before someone points out that I spelt conertations wrong, sorryI'm
spelling phoneticaly)...

connotations