Grambys son

Old March 19th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Grambys son

Thank you for the purrs for Mike. I am copying what I wrote on rpcc.
Nerves are still shot.
Mike who some of you may know has a thing called Burgers disease. He has
lost a leg, half a foot and several fingers because the blood supply gets
cut off. Yesterday, he was changing the fuel pump on his wife's van. All
went well until he got up. He lost his balance and fell, landing on his
already injured back, across the trailer hitch.

He already has some "crushed" nerves so I nearly had a stroke they told me.
He has a long cut across him spine, bruised but thank God nothing more
broken.

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. That and a
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

Old March 19th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Many purrs going out for your son and your nerves, too!
Christine

Old March 19th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Purrs coming from our home for Mike and for your nerves lovingly sent from
our home.
Kyla and family

Old March 19th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 19, 12:31*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. *That and a
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

Wishing him a speedy recovery...and you, too.
Old March 19th 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Granby wrote:
Thank you for the purrs for Mike. I am copying what I wrote on rpcc.
Nerves are still shot.
Mike who some of you may know has a thing called Burgers disease. He has
lost a leg, half a foot and several fingers because the blood supply gets
cut off. Yesterday, he was changing the fuel pump on his wife's van. All
went well until he got up. He lost his balance and fell, landing on his
already injured back, across the trailer hitch.

He already has some "crushed" nerves so I nearly had a stroke they told me.
He has a long cut across him spine, bruised but thank God nothing more
broken.

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. That and a
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

Sending heartfelt purrs for all of you. Best wishes too. MLB
Old March 19th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

I think that if potential future parents knew that feeling of dread
when you wait for news, many of them would reconsider.

Do we not tell them because we don't allow ourselves to remember how
awful it feels waiting to know if your child is safe, or do we figure
having gone through it, the very least we deserve is grandchildren.

Glad the news was nowhere near as bad as it might have been. And
purrs for his back and your nerves to heal quickly.

Jo

Old March 19th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

From the last cat scan and MRI, there won't be a break but I told him he was
having a bad enough time that he didn't need to help things along. I guess
when it comes to it, he may as well keep doing and meet whatever comes
headlong, the other choice is to sit and wait and I don't want him to do
that either.

Old March 19th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

And alla God's children said AMEN. Don't really depend on the Baileys but,
was sure good to have last night.
"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Granby
wrote:
Thank you for the purrs for Mike. I am copying what I wrote on rpcc.
Nerves are still shot. Mike who some of you may know has a thing called
Burgers disease. He has lost a leg, half a foot and several fingers
because the blood supply gets cut off. Yesterday, he was changing the
fuel pump on his wife's van. All went well until he got up. He lost
his balance and fell, landing on his already injured back, across the
trailer hitch.

He already has some "crushed" nerves so I nearly had a stroke they told
me. He has a long cut across him spine, bruised but thank God nothing
more broken.

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. That
and a lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

purrs on their way for Mike's luck to change, for your nerves and that
there's always a good supply of Baileys.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.