is this normal?

Old February 13th 04, 07:02 PM
Phil P.

"frigamia" wrote in message

Did I come out like an irresponsible person to you?

That's` a rhetorical question...

You deliberately bred your cat while shelters are full of cats and millions
are killed every year.... Did you not?

That makes you either irresponsible or a mindless idiot with no thought of
the consequences of your actions ...

So perhaps you're right, you're not irresponsible...

Old February 14th 04, 02:37 AM
Ray Ban

"frigamia" wrote in message t...
hi, I forgot to tell you that I agree with the posting in public thing.
Everyone is free to say their opinion. Thank you for this reminder

Mia

wrote in message
Mia wrote:
Did I come out like an irresponsible
person to you?

And followed that with:
I have 4 cats, 3 spayed, 1 pregnant.

Breeding cats when millions are dying for lack of homes IS
irresponsible.

snip attempt to justify irresponsible actions

Otherwise, please, keep your comments
for you. I do not need them.

Whether you need them or not is irrelevant. You posted to a public
forum, and anybody can respond and say anything they like despite your
protestations. If you don't like it, tough.

I am happy for the miracle of Life.

There is no "miracle of life" for the millions that are killed for lack
of homes, and you need to take responsibility for the results of your
intentional breeding:
http://community.webtv.net/zuzu22/overpopulation

Go ahead and continue breeding. If that makes you happy. Don't let
other's self-righteousness deter you. It's your prerogative to breed
and give life to other cats. Just like it's my prerogative to take
care of my cats, spend money and time on them, instead of taking the
money and giving it to needy humans (I don't know how many children in
Africa die due to malnutrition every year, but there are many; while
my cats here sit fat and happy) and volunteering my time to worthy
causes.

Old February 14th 04, 04:11 AM
Cheryl

Ray Ban wrote in om on 13
Feb 2004:

Go ahead and continue breeding. If that makes you happy. Don't let
other's self-righteousness deter you.

It figures that you have no sense of responsibility. It has come across in
your posts since you started posting here. I suppose you are against
welfare? Against homeless shelters, and food lines?

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II

Old February 14th 04, 08:31 PM
Sherry

Do you have children?

What difference does that make?

Sherry

Old February 15th 04, 04:55 AM
frigamia

My opinion only,
I can hardly see people with children putting down people who let their cat
have one litter of kittens and telling them they are irresponsible for
letting it happen when billions of cats die everyday and are homeless and
sick etc.
I agree that we have to save the cats and help their population go down... I
am a cat lover and want their well being just like every cat lover does.
But, frankly, I am much more concerned about the children dying everyday
because they are too poor to eat, or too sick to live, or too unlucky to
live in a good family.
You never hear people telling parents that they are irresponsible for having
children when so many children die everyday.
But you are blasted and put down for letting a cat do what every female of
every specie is put on Earth for: having babies at least once.

Mia