Update on newborn baby kitten

Old January 23rd 05, 09:41 PM
Mishi

Default Update on newborn baby kitten

His name is Morgan, and he is doing well. He is just about a day old now,
and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of photos in the
alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you enjoy them!

Patti

Old January 23rd 05, 09:49 PM
Cheryl

On Sun 23 Jan 2005 04:41:57p, Mishi wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

His name is Morgan, and he is doing well. He is just about a day
old now, and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of
photos in the alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you
enjoy them!

Patti

Tiny baby! Purrs for Morgan and for you to get him past the bottle
stage. Kudos!

--
Cheryl
Old January 23rd 05, 10:37 PM
Victor Martinez

Mishi wrote:
and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of photos in the
alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you enjoy them!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W!!!!!!!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 23rd 05, 10:41 PM
Lucy's Mom

I want to see him!!! Perhaps someone can help here. I'm using
news.individual.net along with a free version of Agent. When I try to
get the new headers in the alt.binaries.pictures.animals, it say's
it's retrieving headers, then it indicates it's finished retrieving
headers but no headers show up. It seems to do this with all the
alt.binaries newsgroups. Any ideas?

--Kim and Lucy, who's sleeping on her pillow in the sun while a
squirrel filches seed from the bird feeder...

Old January 24th 05, 01:33 AM
Tanada

Mishi wrote:

His name is Morgan, and he is doing well. He is just about a day old now,
and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of photos in the
alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you enjoy them!

Patti

Awww, purrs and healthy thoughts continuing for Morgan and purrs and
finding thoughts for you to find that little guy's momma.

Pam S.
Old January 24th 05, 01:50 AM
Jo Firey

"Mishi" wrote in message
His name is Morgan, and he is doing well. He is just about a day old now,
and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of photos in the
alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you enjoy them!

Patti

What a cool/tough name. And unisex if need be. Sounds like you are
thinking of him and being strong and hope he feels that.

Jo

Old January 24th 05, 04:47 AM
O J

Patti wrote:

His name is Morgan, and he is doing well. He is just about a day old now,
and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of photos in the
alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you enjoy them!

Someone named Cleo is also posting kitten pics and I just loved the
ones of Morgan and his little bottle. I keep showing the pics to DH
who just said out loud, "We need another kitten."

The next thing she said was, "What the H*ll did I just say? No, no
kittens! Not a good idea!" She's getting kitten fever and swears
that the next photo I show her, she'll be out the door for PetMart and
come home with a new baby kitty.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 24th 05, 05:31 AM

Mishi wrote:
His name is Morgan, and he is doing well. He is just about a day old

now,
and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of photos in the
alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you enjoy them!

Patti

Best of luck with him. Keep him warm and the milky ba-ba comin'!
-L.

Old January 24th 05, 02:35 PM
CatNipped

I don't thing individual.net can get binary groups. I use individual.net at
work, but I use my own ISP's newsreader at home so I can see the binary
groups.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 24th 05, 02:35 PM
CatNipped

"Mishi" wrote in message
His name is Morgan, and he is doing well. He is just about a day old now,
and is eating well. G I just posted a couple of photos in the
alt.binaries.pictures.animals ng, and I hope you enjoy them!

Patti

OHMYGAWD! What a cutie!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped