Today is Holly's 14th birthday

Old June 1st 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Today is Holly's 14th birthday

Today is Holly's 14th birthday. She is my little "shadow cat." Everywhere
I go, Holly is sure to follow. I wake up every morning to find her waiting
for me to get up. She will either lick the tip of my nose, very gently, or
she will get up on top of me and stretch out on my hip. Sometimes, she will
have done that while I was asleep and I wasn't even aware of her doing it.
Then she leads me to the kitchen, usually with Duffy trotting happily
behind, and she keeps turning her head to make sure I am heeding her orders
to follow. She's a charming, loving little girl and I'm very lucky she came
into my life.

Happy Birthday, Holly. And many, many more!!!

MaryL

Holly's photo album: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old June 1st 09, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER skrev i meddelandet
Today is Holly's 14th birthday. She is my little "shadow cat."
Everywhere I go, Holly is sure to follow. I wake up every morning to find
her waiting for me to get up. She will either lick the tip of my nose,
very gently, or she will get up on top of me and stretch out on my hip.
Sometimes, she will have done that while I was asleep and I wasn't even
aware of her doing it. Then she leads me to the kitchen, usually with
Duffy trotting happily behind, and she keeps turning her head to make sure
I am heeding her orders to follow. She's a charming, loving little girl
and I'm very lucky she came into my life.

Happy Birthday, Holly. And many, many more!!!

MaryL

Holly's photo album: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Happy purrday Holly!
I think that all three of you are lucky she came into your life.
Elisabet

Old June 1st 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jun 1, 1:28*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
Today is Holly's 14th birthday. *She is my little "shadow cat." *Everywhere
I go, Holly is sure to follow. *I wake up every morning to find her waiting
for me to get up. *She will either lick the tip of my nose, very gently, or
she will get up on top of me and stretch out on my hip. *Sometimes, she will
have done that while I was asleep and I wasn't even aware of her doing it..
Then she leads me to the kitchen, usually with Duffy trotting happily
behind, and she keeps turning her head to make sure I am heeding her orders
to follow. *She's a charming, loving little girl and I'm very lucky she came
into my life.

Happy Birthday, Holly. *And many, many more!!!

MaryL

Holly's photo album: *http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
Duffy and Holly together: *http://tinyurl.com/8b47e

Happy Purrsday Holly.

Rusty is turning 15 this month also.

Winnie
Old June 1st 09, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

wrote:
[...]

Happy Purrday to Rusty, too.

Any pictures?

MaryL

Old June 1st 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Today is Holly's 14th birthday. *She is my little "shadow cat." *Everywhere
I go, Holly is sure to follow. *I wake up every morning to find her waiting
for me to get up. *She will either lick the tip of my nose, very gently, or
she will get up on top of me and stretch out on my hip. *Sometimes, she will
have done that while I was asleep and I wasn't even aware of her doing it..
Then she leads me to the kitchen, usually with Duffy trotting happily
behind, and she keeps turning her head to make sure I am heeding her orders
to follow. *She's a charming, loving little girl and I'm very lucky she came
into my life.

Happy Birthday, Holly. *And many, many more!!!

Happy Birthday, June-kitty.

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 1st 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MaryL wrote:

Happy Birthday, Holly. And many, many more!!!

Indeed! Hoppy Purrday, Holly!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old June 1st 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

MaryL wrote:
Today is Holly's 14th birthday. She is my little "shadow cat."
Everywhere I go, Holly is sure to follow. I wake up every morning to
find her waiting for me to get up. She will either lick the tip of my
nose, very gently, or she will get up on top of me and stretch out on my
hip. Sometimes, she will have done that while I was asleep and I wasn't
even aware of her doing it. Then she leads me to the kitchen, usually
with Duffy trotting happily behind, and she keeps turning her head to
make sure I am heeding her orders to follow. She's a charming, loving
little girl and I'm very lucky she came into my life.

Happy Birthday, Holly. And many, many more!!!

MaryL

Holly's photo album: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

+++
Many happy returns of the day, Holly. Stay well and be happy. MLB
Old June 1st 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Today is Holly's 14th birthday. She is my little "shadow cat."
Everywhere I go, Holly is sure to follow. I wake up every morning to find
her waiting for me to get up. She will either lick the tip of my nose,
very gently, or she will get up on top of me and stretch out on my hip.
Sometimes, she will have done that while I was asleep and I wasn't even
aware of her doing it. Then she leads me to the kitchen, usually with
Duffy trotting happily behind, and she keeps turning her head to make sure
I am heeding her orders to follow. She's a charming, loving little girl
and I'm very lucky she came into my life.

Happy Birthday, Holly. And many, many more!!!

MaryL

Happy purrday to a wonderful cat!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

14th purrsday Rusty Cat community 6 June 17th 08 01:37 PM
Holly's 12th birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 12 June 1st 07 09:39 AM
Happy 14th Birthday Amaretto! Margaret Caldwell Ott Cat health & behaviour 2 May 15th 05 05:47 PM
Today is Duffy's adoption anniversary+birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 19 February 2nd 05 07:43 PM
Today is Holly's anniversary MaryL Cat anecdotes 18 November 27th 04 06:33 AM