Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

Old July 16th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
Meow Kitties!

Itz a Fwench nashional holliday (aka: Bastille
Day), so letz sellebrayte!

Happee Hollindaise. I mayke gudgud cheezy crepes
Mosey

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2009 12:09:10 PM

Old July 17th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

Default Zee Fuds Eez Reddy!!! (was: Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !)

Hokay Kitteez,

Hercule and I haff feenished owr cookink, and
haff a luffly boofay table ob Fwench fudz reddy!

Zo, whoze a hungry kitty? M. Tiger, haff yoo lost
yur appitite?

[deftly slips a langostino in his mouth, while
balancing a wine glass and oyster in the other
paw]

And I fink zat Hercule eez luking fur Mlle
Rebecca.....

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old July 17th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet stands a bit to one side to avoid the organized rush to the buffet
table. Only organized in the manor that one cat is trying not to step on
the one in front of them.
.. .

Old July 17th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message

{for the benefit of MeOwy and any new cat: the
community first met the inspector on the Orient
Express adventure; he lives in Paris where he is a
detective-cat, is a cross between Peter Seller's
Inspector Closeau and Colombo, a gourmet and
accomplished chef and has a big heart. Hercule we
met on the Barge adventure, he is a composer, also
French and is Rebeccas wink}

Well, akshully, we iz not winked, I gess we iz whut yoo mite kall speshul
frenz, altho we nevver reely made it ofishul or ennefing.

Rebecca

Old July 17th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Heer I iz, Hercule. Ize sorree I wuznt heer befur. I wuz takin myown turn at
takin kare uv Meowmie.

Shall we hab sumfing to eet? Efurryfing lukz furry gud!

Rebecca

Old July 17th 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine apetite iz readi ta see whut your buffett tablez hasta offer, mine
furnd purleze dizkribe diz fudz, aza dizkriptshun anna pursintatshun iza
purt of da imjoymint...

Lookz atta bootifuli purrpared fudz, spotz da lobzterz anna setlez in to
heard dizkripshinz knowin dat lobzter iz hiz fafurite alreadi..

Tiger. howldin a huge platter to fill anna share wifa wife kittee

Old July 17th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

Default Zee Fuds Eez Reddy!!!

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 23:53:56 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Heer I iz, Hercule. Ize sorree I wuznt heer befur. I wuz takin myown turn at
takin kare uv Meowmie.

Shall we hab sumfing to eet? Efurryfing lukz furry gud!

Rebecca

Ah, Rebecca, eet eez so gudgud to see yourself!
And yoo eez such a gud kitty to take care ob yur
meowmie!

Ummmm, oui, letz seet down wif sum fuds and
nip-wine. Zee Inspektor and myownself deed awl ob
da cooking!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old July 17th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:02:51 -0500, Stormmee's
little, agile paws typed:

mine apetite iz readi ta see whut your buffett tablez hasta offer, mine
furnd purleze dizkribe diz fudz, aza dizkriptshun anna pursintatshun iza
purt of da imjoymint...

Lookz atta bootifuli purrpared fudz, spotz da lobzterz anna setlez in to
heard dizkripshinz knowin dat lobzter iz hiz fafurite alreadi..

Tiger. howldin a huge platter to fill anna share wifa wife kittee

Ahhh, mine friend, yoo must haff missed zees
earlier in zee thread:

{"Ummmm,I finks zee langostinos een a Provençal
style wif garlic ans zee tomatoes; Oysterz een zee
shell wif bechamel and zee spinach; liddle tender
mowsies wif tomatoes, garlik and zee rosemary.
Ummm, duckybird à la orange; tournedos ob veal;
zeese red snapperz wif sauce Muniere.; perhaps zee
lopsterz just plain wif zee nip-butter..... Hmmm,
mon ami, anyfing else? [Both cats begin cooking up
a storm]

And ob cawze we haff zee pastriez for dessert."}

Zo den, how duz zeese fuds sownd to yourself?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old July 17th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i hope yew maid much fudz!
beauty

Old July 17th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat all sowndz wunnerful i willz haf sum of dat lobzter anna mowseyz, anna
tazte of efurithin elze... deareszt wife kittee duz you hafa purfurinze...
Tiger... shakez paw of hiz furndz anna startz fillin da platter up high wif
wunner ful fudz. Tiger