BOO-TEEK Neow Opin!

Old October 10th 13, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default BOO-TEEK Neow Opin!

Da BooTeek iz neow opin, Kittahz,and Goggeez!
We hab gnu merchandize, 'kloodink lufferlee sylk dressez in awl sizez,
lenghtz an kulurz.

Lucy Lu, . I tink I hab juzt da dwezz fur yu. I hab flowing gownz in
red silk that will POP with yur kolorink, an doze blak perlz!. Yu kin
choooz frum miniskirted tu full lent gownz, wiff seffuurrral neklynz. I
tink yu shud hav uh rather low neklyne tu sho off yur perlz.Do bring
Daisy-chan wiff you, tu hewlp yu deezyde.

I awlzo hab da sylk drezzez in wite, akwa, bloo, an Green, furr
kitteez wiff green eeyz, spekkulee if dey hav Oranj furrz, an twu shaydz
ov bloo, lite an daark. I kin order dem in printz tuu.

I styll hab uh gudgud supply ov ribbunz furr taylez and nekz.

An parasolez, inkayze it sprinklez. Japaneeze kittahz lyke tu karry
deeze.

I kan spekul ordur ennyting, ur yu kin go on-lyne and hab it
deliffurred tu da Boo Teek fur enny alterashun nezzerrery..

Kum wun, Kum awl!
Da Jellical Ball startz in nyen daze!
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
Propryitur

Old October 10th 13, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/10/2013 12:30 AM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

Lucy Lu steps out of the dressing room and looks at herself in the
mirror. The red dress is perfect . "Thank you for all the help picking
just the right dress for the ball".

I also need 2 blue ribbons for my furbrother. She opens her purse. " How
many tunnas for everything?"

Lucy Lu

Lucy Lu
Old October 11th 13, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Whuteffurr yu tink iz faiyer, an wy dunt yu juzt charge it tu yur
sekkerterry'z card, lyke mozt kittahz du?

Pit2öonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 11th 13, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/10/2013 10:22 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

"Yes put it on the card." Lucy Lu hands over her human's card.

Lucy Lu
Old October 13th 13, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

Mosey he I would like a light Gray suit and so would BobQat.My
beautiful wink, MeOwy would like a long gown with yellow and blue with
sequins on it. She has the MOST beautiful green eyes.
Mimzy would like a gown with multicolored sequins.
Do you have ANY of these things on hand?
I have my Credit Card ready to pay for ALL these things with.
If ANY Cat or Dog doesn't have enough money to pay for theirs, I will
charge their items on MY credit card.
OK?
Thank you
Mosey, for his clan

Old October 14th 13, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Fur da gurlz::
Ball Gown Dresses
- www.Tidebuy.com
or
http://www.merledress.com/ball-gown-prom-dresses/

Furr da gize:
www.brooksbrothers.com/
or
http://www.dillards.com/shop/Men-Bla...Vests/_/N-ntt7

Tell dem I sended yu.‎
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old October 14th 13, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Iowna steps up anna sniffs Lucy lu's dress. Its purrfect!

She looks in da direction of Pi2nya with a happy grin and starts
shopping. Daisy-chan is with her and assured her the home made ducky
treats are just as good as tunas.

Old October 14th 13, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

As Iowna and Daisy-chan shop they notice a dress almost like Iowna's.
http://www.merledress.com/ball-gown-...oor-length-taf
feta-prom-dresses-evening-dresses.html?catid=73

Iowna's though has panels that purfectly match her own shades of tan,
darker brown, black and white.

Daisy-chan sees a purrfect one fur her!

http://www.merledress.com/sexy-a-lin...leeveless-orga
nza-cocktail-dresses-homecoming-dresses.html?catid=67

Pi2nya, would you have this in emerald green?

Next wez all going natural footed so kin you recommend a good peticure
fur 1 kittah anna 2 doggies? Ai thinks I sees one inna da corner anna
mebby we kin sign up an sit in the cafe fur a bit?

(sad smile) Aunti Mabel always had us dressed wif a bit of a match anna
wez always gonna do dat. Wez all gonna hab a diomondy sparkle added
atop our toes.

Wez ned a a special bowtie fur Cash. Black at da neck, tan at one bow,
grey or dark brown at da other side. Sprinkled lightly wif diamonds.

As they talk, Cash wanders off and looks about and bashfully then
selects a diamond earring of a squarish manly look. With a nod, he
seats himself with it and points out to the kittah who does piercing
just where he wants to have it discretely added. He squeezes his eyes
shut as she gets ready to make the hole and jumps at the quick little
zap. The kittah grins kindly though and tells him that is normal. She
gently rubs his ear then adds the diamond to the inner ear with a
simple square backing of silver over an oval bit of ebony. He leaves
with the box with the other earring since they were sold as a set of 2.

He wanders back to the cashier as Daisy-chan is paying and adds a few
ducky strips and 3 dried shrimp and the box. As Daisy-chan laughs a
bit, Iowna starts a small Gagnam style dance step (oh yeah, oh yeah).

Snickering they finish paying and go to the cafe to await peticures.

Old October 15th 13, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 21:30:21 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

[...]

Cinder needs a red ribbun for her tale.

A sekritary who has forgotten Meowchat but who looks after Cinder.
Old October 15th 13, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

As Iowna and Daisy-chan shop they notice a dress almost like Iowna's.
http://www.merledress.com/ball-gown-...oor-length-taf
feta-prom-dresses-evening-dresses.html?catid=73

Iowna's though has panels that purfectly match her own shades of tan,
darker brown, black and white.

Daisy-chan sees a purrfect one fur her!

http://www.merledress.com/sexy-a-lin...leeveless-orga
nza-cocktail-dresses-homecoming-dresses.html?catid=67

Pi2nya, would you have this in emerald green?

I wyll spekkul order it furr yu, in watt syze, hun?

Next wez all going natural footed so kin you recommend a good peticure
fur 1 kittah anna 2 doggies? Ai thinks I sees one inna da corner anna
mebby we kin sign up an sit in the cafe fur a bit?

Shur, pet-icures fur twe;f pawz.,Me tuu, dat maykz 16 pawz. Letz ordur
tawl dwinkeez.!

(sad smile) Aunti Mabel always had us dressed wif a bit of a match
anna
wez always gonna do dat. Wez all gonna hab a diomondy sparkle added
atop our toes.

gudgud ideer, mee tuu.

Wez ned a a special bowtie fur Cash. Black at da neck, tan at one
bow,
grey or dark brown at da other side. Sprinkled lightly wif diamonds.

Sundance is making doze op.

As they talk, Cash wanders off and looks about and bashfully then
selects a diamond earring of a squarish manly look. With a nod, he
seats himself with it and points out to the kittah who does piercing
just where he wants to have it discretely added. He squeezes his eyes
shut as she gets ready to make the hole and jumps at the quick little
zap. The kittah grins kindly though and tells him that is normal. She
gently rubs his ear then adds the diamond to the inner ear with a
simple square backing of silver over an oval bit of ebony. He leaves
with the box with the other earring since they were sold as a set of
2.

Cash, yu luuk L-E-gant! Tayke da udder eerink wiff yu, fur uh spayer,
mine
Meowmee iz awlwayz loozink one.