Ping Auntie Heather

Old July 21st 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Auntie Heather

Hihi diz iz O T and we waz wunnerink where yourselfz liffz. We knowz u haz
said, I mean da staez not da townz. Gramby fout it waz one plaze and a fren
fout it waz anofther so, I decided ta ask yourownselfz.

Old July 21st 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I fingk Anti Heather iz in Catnada sumwharez.

Sundance

Old July 21st 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu waz jus wonnerink how far Unkle Fred had ta go when himself took Ryan
and....dum sekretari drew a blank on diz one, to live with her. Piglet just
thinking about the two kitties in theri new home.

Cinder...datz it.

Old July 21st 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jul 20, 10:13*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and we waz wunnerink where yourselfz liffz. *We knowz u haz
said, I mean da staez not da townz. *Gramby fout it waz one plaze and a fren
fout it waz anofther so, I decided ta ask yourownselfz.

Hihi effurykitty an hoomin!

Anti Heather livz in Mississauga, Ontario. Weez fink Fred sed dat wif
brakez it tuk him fowr howrz.

Diana an Ryan
Old July 21st 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi Diz iz O T ann we iz sori Gramby forgotted ur namez. Her iz older dan
dirtz so u hafta 4gif herself.

Old July 21st 08, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote in message
On Jul 20, 10:13 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and we waz wunnerink where yourselfz liffz. We knowz u
haz said, I mean da staez not da townz. Gramby fout it waz one plaze and
a fren
fout it waz anofther so, I decided ta ask yourownselfz.

Hihi effurykitty an hoomin!

Anti Heather livz in Mississauga, Ontario. Weez fink Fred sed dat wif
brakez it tuk him fowr howrz.

Diana an Ryan

Mississauga is just West of Toronto and I live in Ottawa. Generally Ottawa
to Toronto is four and a half hours. It can take a good half hour to get
through Toronto on the 401 highway. So even without stops it would have
taken me five hours. With the stops I took for the kitties and driving
through Mississauga, I think it must have been six hours on the road each
way although the traffic was not bad that day. You don't want to try
getting through Toronto in rush hour, especially not with cats in the car.
Ryan & Diana don't like travelling at all. I did find that when they start
moaning, it's not just that they are complaining. It means they are
feeling sick. You can help them by stopping for a while and getting them
some fresh air,... just a chance to recover a bit then when you start up
again it's easier for them. Well, it was in this case anyway. I try to
give them as smooth a ride as possible, and still be safe. When you pay
that much attention to your driving, you usually are safe, or safer than
otherwise, anyway.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old July 21st 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
I am Cinder. I lives wff the hoomin John and Beauty the fudz snatcher.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:24:50 -0500, "Granby" wrote:
Fangu waz jus wonnerink how far Unkle Fred had ta go when himself took Ryan
and....dum sekretari drew a blank on diz one, to live with her. Piglet just
thinking about the two kitties in theri new home.

Cinder...datz it.

Ping Aunti Heather Fred[_2_] Cat community 0 July 7th 08 04:53 PM
Auntie Julie Granby Cat community 1 February 12th 08 03:27 AM
Auntie Julie will you ba ok Granby Cat community 3 August 20th 07 12:46 PM
PING: Auntie Marina wafflycat Cat anecdotes 13 August 15th 05 04:34 AM
Auntie Sylvia? ChildFree23 Cat community 31 February 4th 05 12:52 AM