Purrs for the alley cats

Old November 22nd 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joihn Ross Mc Master

Default Purrs for the alley cats

Wee are warm, butted alley kitties kant effen get waters!
Spring

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...77724774859906

Doubleclick if you just see the thumbnail to get a full sized picture.

It's so cold the water froze. All of last winter we only had 2-3 days
of frost, nothing like this.
John
Old November 22nd 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joihn Ross Mc Master

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...83745823376034

Another picture. He showed up!

Old November 22nd 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wee are warm, butted alley kitties kant effen get waters!
Spring

Wee gotz uh stray dat haz uh hoam, but Mommy telled him he kant kome en cuz
hur n Pa wud git in trubble. Wee gnow hee haz uh hoam, but why iz he in da
owt en diz kold wethur? Mommy telled him hur wuz sawry dat hur coodnt let
him en n den he wint daown da stayerz uff da pateo, n hopafully wint hoam.
Puuuuuuurrs for da alley cats hoo hab no hoams.
Luffs
Mosey fur hiz hoam

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...77724774859906

Doubleclick if you just see the thumbnail to get a full sized picture.

It's so cold the water froze. All of last winter we only had 2-3 days
of frost, nothing like this.
John

Fank yerowself fur gibbing da alley kat sum wadder. we gotz snow...poor
kittiez. et iz sew sad
Mosey

Old November 22nd 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joihn Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:01:43 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Two kold for sno heere.
Cinder sad her nip got frozed
Old November 23rd 10, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz dat dey find some warm placez an fud.

An a onetruehome.

Booker

Old November 23rd 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Winter is a very hard time for all the 'stray' cats, and abandoned pets,
that don't know how to live in the OUT.

True feral cats can survive, but not cats that used to have humans to
take care of them, for the most part

It's very sad

Old November 23rd 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Many people around either leave their cats out or, the cats just won't go
home at a reasonable time of night. That is how I end up with at least a
half dozen in my garage when it is snowy and freezing out. They go out for
the day but, about dark they can be found sitting by the door waiting for me
to let them in.

Old November 23rd 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Purrrs for the alley cats

Fank yew fur tayking kare uff dem Granby. Bwezz yerown kind hart. Wee
dunt hab uh garage, jest uh shed n et iz ful uf fingz n Mommy iz sew sad dat
we kant hulp dat kitty, He duz hab uh hoam, we r shure,
n Unka Gandalf iz rite en wat he sez tew. et iz sew sad ...Luvz, Mosey
fur hiz hoam.

"Granby" Many people around either leave their cats out or, the cats just
won't go
home at a reasonable time of night. That is how I end up with at least a
half dozen in my garage when it is snowy and freezing out. They go out
for the day but, about dark they can be found sitting by the door waiting
for me to let them in.

(Gandalf) On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:01:43 -0800,

Old November 23rd 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

YeUP, letz awl form uh purr sircle fur dem. N fanks tew da hoominz hoo tayke
kare uff dem poor kittiez.
Mosey, Meowy, Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex form uh purr circle..iffen inny
kitty karez tew joyne usses, port on ovur.