How is Unkle Sammy doink?

Old November 27th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default How is Unkle Sammy doink?

Much better for him if it can happen at home with those he loves. Purrs and
prayers abound from our house.
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Granby" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

Unca Sammy iz holding on but he's slowly looking to the rainbow bridge.
He sez he is in no pain and enjoyz his slow walks and nice food stuff my
meowmie lays out. Iz sad as I knows we soon loses him but he is very
wize. He says, "purrs make you feel gud but there is a time to let go of
this place and move to the place where your own 2 foots long past are
waiting patiently for you. So mebby purrs are needed more for sick
youngins being called before their time, than fur a doggie who in hoomin
years is about 108."

Unca Sammy not gona go today or tomorrow, but he wantz to go gently wif
no pain in his sleep and dat nice Vet sez mos likely he will in a week
or a month.

Der iz purrs a plenty for an ole dog to go easy. Piglett wiping a tearf
for her friend.

Thank you. Unca Sammy didn't want to do more than lay in the yard and
watch as our trainer came over to work with Mabel and play with Cash.

Unca Sammy is now sleeping on the sunroom couch with Daisy-chan. From
what I saw today, it's a matter of days or maybe tonight. Purr with me
not for a longer life, but an easy passing 'silently and softly into the
dark sweet night'.

Old November 28th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Him did goh tew da Bridge tewnite n ai putted up uh Candle site fur himself.
Purrs n prayerz fur hiz hoomins hoo luved him. . Luvz, Mosey fur hiz hoam.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs

"Granby"
Much better for him if it can happen at home with those he loves. Purrs
and prayers abound from our house.
"cshenk" "Granby" wrote

Old November 28th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"MLB" wrote
cshenk wrote:
[...]

Sending heartfelt purrs and prayers for an easy and safe trip to the
Bridge when the proper time comes. MLB

Thank you, and to all of you. Unca Sammy is with his his first family now.
We knew when he didn't want dinner. He passed softly and gently in his
sleep. Our hearts will always be greatful for the love and laughter he
gifted us with during his time with us.

Unca Sammy, Born 1992 or 1993, to 2010. Rest in peace Unca Sammy.

Old November 28th 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz sorree for yourown heartz butted we iz glad himz wented eazily among
thoze who lofed hizsef, OEJ

Her iz doink fine Granby Cat community 5 November 17th 09 07:41 PM
Doink Well Attn: Maggie May John Ross Mc Master Cat community 20 July 31st 09 07:09 AM
Unkle Dan Granby Cat community 1 September 23rd 08 12:56 PM
Unkle Fred Granby Cat community 7 September 26th 07 12:03 PM
Whutz doink, kittiez??? Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 7 April 28th 06 06:52 AM