Halluween Plans

Old October 18th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Halluween Plans

Wile dey are between tribyoots and da Final Reeding isn' goin on yet,
sumcats r talking bout Halloweem.

WooToo: I'm gonna be a kyoot BUNNY. Uncl Bill iz gonna get mee sum
bunny eers to wer.
Missy: Bunnies don't got no long tails glances around at WooToo's
long fluffy tail
WooToo: We gonna ignor myown tail. I will be a byootiful bunny.
Maggy May: Yes, yoo will
WooToo: An peeple will put gudies in myne bag.

Sunrise: I gonna wer a red cape an hood. Iyam goin as Widdle Red
Riding Cat
Maggy May: Oooh. Don you hafta wurry bout da Big Bad Woofie?
Sunrise: Dat iz wy Bear is comin along. He will carry da bag four my
goodies an perTEK me.

Maggy May: Iyam gonna put a patch offer wun ub mine eyes an carry
Buddy on my sholdur. So I will be a pirate. An mommy teached Buddy to
say "Trick or Treat." So I will get lots ub goodies.

Missy: I am goin as a meen, evil kittee an hiss at peepl.
Sunrise: Wut, no costum?

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 19th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:06:40 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

[...]

Hehe giggle...[trying not to laugh too much]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/18/2008 7:57:31 PM
Old October 19th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ummm Missy duz u know dat halloween iz for changing urself to sumphin
differentz so peoplez won kno u?
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old October 19th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I kaynt deezide if I shud go az Batgurl (Kuz I hav uh blak mazk)
ur uh penguin (kuz I awlwayz weer my tuxeedo).
I kno!!! I wyll go az uh penguin purrtending tu be Batgurl!
Neow, weer iz Pawpaw'z blak bow tie?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 19th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow listens to all this and decides she will go as Madonna/cat. I
alreadi haz da leaftherz. I duz need to go to the botik to chek on a few
fings when da ball iz offer.

Old October 19th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[...]

Tabitha and me dunt hab no Halloween planz az uff yet,
I wike wat yew r doingh..*smiles*
Mosey

Old October 20th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Tabitha and me dunt hab no Halloween planz az uff yet,
I wike wat yew r doingh..*smiles*
Mosey

Ooh, Mosey, we'z could do Halloween at ourz house on da lake. I wonder
if many kitties would come by trick-or-treating? I know, we could do a
Halloween party!

Tabitha
Old October 21st 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
Tabitha and me dunt hab no Halloween planz az uff yet,
I wike wat yew r doingh..*smiles*
Mosey

Ooh, Mosey, we'z could do Halloween at ourz house on da lake. I wonder
if many kitties would come by trick-or-treating? I know, we could do a
Halloween party!

Tabitha

Dat wud be funfun *grins*

Mosey

Old October 24th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Halluween Plans..How bout a A Haloween Pawrty?

[...]

Yer awl inbited tew Mosey n Tabitha's Halloween Party at our noo home.
Sum bitties might show up, sew we will try not tew skare dem.
We got fuds for dem n iffen dey wanna sleep we hab a nise pwase fur dem tew
sleep. Read da post Tabitha putted up A Halloweeen Pawty n et will tell yew
awl about et

Wee wud wuv tew hab yew awl dere, Et iz gonna be funfun.

Mosey n Tabitha

Old October 24th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Halluween Plans..a Halloweeen Pawty?

*smurkle* about Missy
Read Tabitha post A Hallowweeen Pawty.

Hur cud be a biker kitty. Dat wud be a gud kostume fur hurself.
Will OT, n Willow n Mz Piglet and come tew r Halloweeen Party?
Reed Tabitha's post A Halloweeen Pawty
Yew r awl inbited. effen Sadie, yer dog tew.
We gots sum gudgud fudz n sum gud doggie fuds tew
Wuv
Mosey n Tabitha

"Granby"

weddin plans Stormmee Cat community 4 February 27th 08 10:34 PM
best laid plans Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 10 November 21st 07 09:56 AM
Change in plans Granby Cat community 2 September 8th 07 03:49 AM
Sam's Plans Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 18 October 4th 06 08:51 PM