Purrs needed for my Bobby cat

Old September 30th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi

Default Purrs needed for my Bobby cat

Sigh - it seems like I am always asking you all to purr for someone.
Tonight, will you purr for my Bobby cat? We had to take him to the
emergency vets because he developed a urinary blockage. They are
treating him now, and unless there is an emergency, in the morning
they will let me know how he is doing. He is one of my 'shy' cats, as
he spends most of the time in my bedroom, usually under the bed. The
vet techs fell in love with him, especially his big 'mitten' paws. One
tech said "Look, he has opposable thumbs!" He is a huge mackeral
tabby boy, and he looks like he may be part maine coon. When he gets
home he will have to be confined to a crate for a few days so I can
make sure he isn't blocked again, plus that will make it easier for me
to give him his antibiotics.

Purrs for the ones who need it, and thanks for any purrs you can give
him!

Mishi
Old September 30th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Mishi" wrote

Sigh - it seems like I am always asking you all to purr for someone.
Tonight, will you purr for my Bobby cat? We had to take him to the
emergency vets because he developed a urinary blockage.

Purrs for Bobby-cat (who sounds like a darker version of my Billy) to not
suffer a moment longer with UTI pain.

Old September 30th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Purrs for the ones who need it, and thanks for any purrs you can give
him!

Mishi

Our best purrs are coming.
Old September 30th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-09-29 21:30:29 -0500, Mishi said:

[...]

Mega purrs for Bobby. I know it is a worry. Please keep us posted.

Old September 30th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mishi wrote:
Sigh - it seems like I am always asking you all to purr for someone.
Tonight, will you purr for my Bobby cat? We had to take him to the
emergency vets because he developed a urinary blockage. They are
treating him now, and unless there is an emergency, in the morning
they will let me know how he is doing. He is one of my 'shy' cats, as
he spends most of the time in my bedroom, usually under the bed. The
vet techs fell in love with him, especially his big 'mitten' paws. One
tech said "Look, he has opposable thumbs!" He is a huge mackeral
tabby boy, and he looks like he may be part maine coon. When he gets
home he will have to be confined to a crate for a few days so I can
make sure he isn't blocked again, plus that will make it easier for me
to give him his antibiotics.

Poor boy. Many purrs on the way for him.

Old September 30th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:30:29 +0000, Mishi wrote:

[...]

Purrs for his good health. MLB

Old September 30th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Mishi wrote:
[...]

Purrs from Rusty who had a few urinary blockages himself.

Winnie

Old September 30th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John A

In article , Mishi
wrote:

Purrs for a quick recovery for Bobby cat.

John, servant to Rhia and Amy