Digging cats out here in Michigan

Old February 11th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

Default Digging cats out here in Michigan

Well spent half a day shoveling out here then had to put all my cat
paths in so cats could get around out of there holes and shelters to
where I feed them but I have not seen to many of them yet. Probably
having trouble getting to my place and the trails or they are staying
put 'til it warms up a bit.

Neighbor came out and seen all the trails accross his place to the
holes under his porch where I stick cat food and just said "Don't tell
me - cat paths" and started laughing. He has been great about putting
up with me and the cats dor the last few years even though he is not
really a cats person. Of course I help him as far as cutting his
grass in summer and occassionaly doing his walks in winters.

Summer where art thou ?!?!?!?!?

Old February 11th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

If u fines summer, kud u tell itself where we libez? We sure needz itself
bout now. Fanku for helping doze kitties. Miz Piglett wondering if summer
will ever get here.

Old February 11th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yuz kin port ofur heer. Dey sez dat by Munday itz gonna be 80. Weze
needz it tu dry efuryfing up.

Booker

Old February 13th 10, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

bless yer heart from me too. Kyla

"Stormmee"
bless your heart, soft
"kraut"

Old February 13th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

YeeeeUP..
mine Meowmiez dotter n tew grankidz wive in Mishgun
Puuuuuuurrs
Mosey