ROFLOL! Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure

Old January 23rd 05, 02:34 AM
Julie Cook

Default ROFLOL! Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure

I signed up on the feline asthma yahoo group and today received an OT
email for a site that sells a Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure with extra
cats. I just had to share with you all.

http://www.mcphee.com/amusements/current/11377.html

Julie
gone to catch up on my email sending purrs as needed and will be back
Old January 23rd 05, 02:37 AM
Bill Stock

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
I signed up on the feline asthma yahoo group and today received an OT email
for a site that sells a Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure with extra cats. I
just had to share with you all.

http://www.mcphee.com/amusements/current/11377.html

Julie
gone to catch up on my email sending purrs as needed and will be back

Took the quiz, I'm a crazy cat lady.

Old January 23rd 05, 02:56 AM
Steve MacGregor

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

Took the quiz, I'm a crazy cat lady.

What's the minimum number of cats required to be a crazy cat person? I
don't think my wife and I qualify with just one.

--
Steve (Mindy's daddy)

Old January 23rd 05, 03:29 AM
Gabey8

I JUST saw this last night. Someone had bought one for a person at the
shelter, as a joke, and it (still in the package) was attached to the
bulletin board. I took a pic of it with my camera phone but have to send
it to myself so I can put it online. LOL!

Donna

Old January 23rd 05, 03:52 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article xlEId.1317$7J.155@okepread04, "Steve MacGregor"
wrote:

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

Took the quiz, I'm a crazy cat lady.

What's the minimum number of cats required to be a crazy cat person? I
don't think my wife and I qualify with just one.

If it can be a person with a crazy cat, rather than a person crazy about
cats plural...
Old January 23rd 05, 04:01 AM
Steve MacGregor

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message

If it can be a person with a crazy cat, rather than a person crazy
about
cats plural.

I've never had a cat that =wasn't= crazy in one way or another. The
present one, Mindy, chases her tail like a dog, except that she's able
to catch it.

And then she beats up on it. Crazy cat.

--
Steve (Mindy's daddy)

Old January 23rd 05, 05:57 AM
Marina

Julie Cook wrote:

I signed up on the feline asthma yahoo group and today received an OT
email for a site that sells a Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure with extra
cats. I just had to share with you all.

http://www.mcphee.com/amusements/current/11377.html

That's the one Ginger-lyn has, isn't it?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 23rd 05, 07:21 AM
Melissa Houle

Julie Cook wrote in message
I signed up on the feline asthma yahoo group and today received an OT
email for a site that sells a Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure with extra
cats. I just had to share with you all.

http://www.mcphee.com/amusements/current/11377.html

Julie
gone to catch up on my email sending purrs as needed and will be back

Heh, I qualify as a Crazy Cat Person.=o) In the past two months, I have
DEFINITELY spent more on vet bills than I have on my own doctor bills. G I
may not have six cats, but I'm half way there with three. (BUt I think I'll
stop there, thanks.)

Melissa

Old January 23rd 05, 03:35 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-23, Melissa Houle penned:

Heh, I qualify as a Crazy Cat Person.=o) In the past two months, I have
DEFINITELY spent more on vet bills than I have on my own doctor bills. G I
may not have six cats, but I'm half way there with three. (BUt I think I'll
stop there, thanks.)

If you can say "I think I'll stop there," you probably aren't a crazy cat lady
=P

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 23rd 05, 07:44 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:57:32 +0200, Marina
wrote:

Julie Cook wrote:

I signed up on the feline asthma yahoo group and today received an OT
email for a site that sells a Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure with extra
cats. I just had to share with you all.

http://www.mcphee.com/amusements/current/11377.html

That's the one Ginger-lyn has, isn't it?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Yep. Julie, are you and I twins??? ;-)

Ginger-lyn