To -L about rotten advice

Old August 25th 05, 09:24 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:06:22 -0400 (EDT), "Lyn Wegrich Glover"
wrote:

Betsy wrote:

Who are you?

This is the worst advice I've ever heard! How many litters of kittens have
you had a "hand" in?

I've raised countless litters of kittens, and you can pick up those babies
and cuddle & kiss their little tummies right from the first day! I've never
failed to socialize a cat, mother or kittens!

Five weeks?????? That is five weeks too late!!!!!

Are you a troll?

Good grief. Don't give harmful advice.

Sorry. Check the time and you will see that I posted
this advice at about 3 am. By that hour I am always,
well, "tired." Know what I mean?

Yeah, we know alright. Tired = ****faced drunk.

Charlie
Old August 25th 05, 09:26 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:15:17 -0400, "Betsy" wrote:

So, I again ask, who are you? Are you -L? If so, why are you being so nice
now when a minute ago you posted all my private information for all the
world to see?

Although I always appreciate an apology, and do appreciate this one, I don't
know what you are sorry about, nor what you would retract!

"Lyn Wegrich Glover" is an alias for one of Lyn's many critics.

Lyn herself does not apologize for anything.

Charlie

"Lyn Wegrich Glover" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.06184a55dd38c924911f5a06ceeefd8 ...

Old August 26th 05, 01:20 AM
-L.

Betsy wrote:
So, I again ask, who are you? Are you -L?

No, that's not me.

-L.

Old August 26th 05, 01:27 AM
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Yeah, we know alright. Tired = ****faced drunk.

Charlie

Talk to yourself much, Charlie? LOL....maybe you and Candace should
hook up!

-L.

Old August 26th 05, 01:45 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 25 Aug 2005 08:27:06p, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

Talk to yourself much, Charlie? LOL....maybe you and Candace
should hook up!

-L.

Lyn, no one pays one bit of attention to that hanger-on. You can tell
by the multiple replies to this thread that he's only still here
waiting for some "action" to join in on. Boring really.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old August 26th 05, 02:01 AM
-L.

Betsy wrote:
First off I am not "Nancy".

Nyah nyah.

Second, I sent an e-mail to you by error, and for that I do apologize. I
hit the "reply" button instead of the "reply group" button. I'm going to
remove that button from the taskbar before it happens again. But if you
don't want e-mail to automatically come to you when you are on a newsgroup,
then reconfigure your account if you are so internet savvy. That's what
most do.

Unsolicited email is unwelcomed by most people. You got the message
loud and clear.

Third, you don't need to post MY information for the world to see.

You posted it in your header, moron. I merely decoded it.

-L.

Old August 26th 05, 02:50 AM
Trish

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Thu 25 Aug 2005 08:27:06p, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

Talk to yourself much, Charlie? LOL....maybe you and Candace
should hook up!

-L.

Lyn, no one pays one bit of attention to that hanger-on. You can tell
by the multiple replies to this thread that he's only still here
waiting for some "action" to join in on. Boring really.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

ahhhhhhhhhhhh newsgroups again, my isp was on the defunk and couldn't
get them so I was forced to read through google, and unless I missed
something, why were sherry and Cheryl so quiet when LLL was outed, hmmmm
could it be all three are the Karma chick, joined forces then clammed up
tight. Or it could just be a co-inkydink...

btw, I'm curious, does anyone else use the & in the title of this
channel aside from Karma and LLL... follow the white rabbit Alice...
there's a whole new world down that hole

Old August 26th 05, 02:51 AM
Betsy

No, darling, not to the list, but to you accidentally.

Have a nice evening.

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Old August 26th 05, 02:51 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 25 Aug 2005 09:42:15p, SaSha wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Cheryl said,

Lyn, no one pays one bit of attention to that hanger-on. You
can tell by the multiple replies to this thread that he's only
still here waiting for some "action" to join in on. Boring
really.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with
baited breath."
- W.C. Fields

God Cheryl.

You are such a lonely person. All alone inside that house with
nothing more to keep you company other than a computer,
television, and telephone. Guilt ridden by your young son whose
life was tragically taken away from him, who didn't have the
opportunity to grow up to the man, the husband, the father, the
grandfather he should have been. You'll pay for it every day of
your life till you drop dead. The meaner you become the worse
you'll feel, the worse your life will be. And, you deserve that,
because you are a wretched person. You have to live with
yourself 24/7. (shivers) What a ghastly life!

Did you find mention of Sushi-Sasha in the google archives,
Charlie? Want to bring up things that cause pain to people now, do
you? You're evil. I think most people here see that.

Old August 26th 05, 03:09 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 25 Aug 2005 09:50:43p, Trish wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

ahhhhhhhhhhhh newsgroups again, my isp was on the defunk and
couldn't get them so I was forced to read through google, and
unless I missed something, why were sherry and Cheryl so quiet
when LLL was outed, hmmmm could it be all three are the Karma
chick, joined forces then clammed up tight. Or it could just be
a co-inkydink...

btw, I'm curious, does anyone else use the & in the title of
this channel aside from Karma and LLL... follow the white
rabbit Alice... there's a whole new world down that hole

Sobor up Trish. This post is cryptically full of alchohol or drugs.