To -L about rotten advice

Old August 26th 05, 03:10 AM
Outer Banks

Betsy wrote:
No, darling, not to the list, but to you accidentally.

Have a nice evening.

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Third, you don't need to post MY information for the world to see.

You posted it in your header, moron. I merely decoded it.

-L.

I recognize you but you've been on this newsgroup for long enough to
know that lots of the posters are header crazy. This is what I, a mere
novice, gleaned from the header of your first post to this thread:

UUNET Technologies, Inc. NETBLK-UUNETCBLK16 (NET-207-16-0-0-1)
207.16.0.0 - 207.19.255.255
Baltimore County Public Library UU-207-19-140-143 (NET-207-19-140-0-1)
207.19.140.0 - 207.19.143.255

It's not information that Lyn was only privy to from an email; everyone
is privy to it and her removing her post from Google won't do a bit of
good. It will still be on all the servers and it will appear in any
post you make from that computer.

ob

Old August 26th 05, 03:12 AM
Trish

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Thu 25 Aug 2005 09:50:43p, Trish wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

ahhhhhhhhhhhh newsgroups again, my isp was on the defunk and
couldn't get them so I was forced to read through google, and
unless I missed something, why were sherry and Cheryl so quiet
when LLL was outed, hmmmm could it be all three are the Karma
chick, joined forces then clammed up tight. Or it could just be
a co-inkydink...

btw, I'm curious, does anyone else use the & in the title of
this channel aside from Karma and LLL... follow the white
rabbit Alice... there's a whole new world down that hole

Sobor up Trish. This post is cryptically full of alchohol or drugs.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

lol yes Karma's little helper, I've never used drugs in my life, nor do
I consume alcohol, and is that the best you have to offer...

Old August 26th 05, 03:21 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 25 Aug 2005 10:10:49p, Outer Banks wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

"-L." wrote in message
[...]

Quit perpetuating this bull****, Candace. You already know we know
that OB is you. I thought you were smarter than this.

Old August 26th 05, 03:28 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 25 Aug 2005 10:12:02p, Trish wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

lol yes Karma's little helper, I've never used drugs in my life,
nor do I consume alcohol, and is that the best you have to
offer...

Sure Trish, sure. I believe that. Just like I believe I'm
"Karma's little helper".

Old August 26th 05, 03:51 AM
Outer Banks

Cheryl wrote:

Quit perpetuating this bull****, Candace. You already know we know
that OB is you. I thought you were smarter than this.

Who I am or am not has no relevance to what I posted.

ob

Old August 26th 05, 05:03 AM
-L.

Cheryl wrote:
On Thu 25 Aug 2005 08:27:06p, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

Talk to yourself much, Charlie? LOL....maybe you and Candace
should hook up!

-L.

Lyn, no one pays one bit of attention to that hanger-on. You can tell
by the multiple replies to this thread that he's only still here
waiting for some "action" to join in on. Boring really.

--
Cheryl

Once a troll always a troll.

-L.

Old August 26th 05, 05:07 AM
-L.

Trish wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Thu 25 Aug 2005 08:27:06p, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

Talk to yourself much, Charlie? LOL....maybe you and Candace
should hook up!

-L.

Lyn, no one pays one bit of attention to that hanger-on. You can tell
by the multiple replies to this thread that he's only still here
waiting for some "action" to join in on. Boring really.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

ahhhhhhhhhhhh newsgroups again, my isp was on the defunk and couldn't
get them so I was forced to read through google, and unless I missed
something, why were sherry and Cheryl so quiet when LLL was outed,

Outed as what? I haven't been "outed" despite whatever scenario you
make up in your teeeeny mind.

hmmmm
could it be all three are the Karma chick, joined forces then clammed up
tight. Or it could just be a co-inkydink...

btw, I'm curious, does anyone else use the & in the title of this
channel aside from Karma and LLL...

WTF are you talking about?

-L.

Old August 26th 05, 05:08 AM
-L.

Outer Banks wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Quit perpetuating this bull****, Candace. You already know we know
that OB is you. I thought you were smarter than this.

Who I am or am not has no relevance to what I posted.

ob

Sox don't become you, Candace. You're more of a fishnet stocking sort.

-L.

Old August 26th 05, 05:10 AM
-L.

Cheryl wrote:
On Thu 25 Aug 2005 10:12:02p, Trish wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

lol yes Karma's little helper, I've never used drugs in my life,
nor do I consume alcohol, and is that the best you have to
offer...

Sure Trish, sure. I believe that. Just like I believe I'm
"Karma's little helper".

--
Cheryl

I think I know who Karma is. S/he doesn't need your help!

-L.

Old August 26th 05, 05:17 AM
Trish

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Trish wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

get with the program dear, since when did you call yourself LLL, as in
live, love laugh... orrrrrr hmmmm nah too easy

you have your knickers in a knot of nothing here, your name was not even
mentioned, so please pick another topic you know nothing about and
prattle on about that for a few days.

hmmmm
could it be all three are the Karma chick, joined forces then

clammed up
tight. Or it could just be a co-inkydink...

btw, I'm curious, does anyone else use the & in the title of this
channel aside from Karma and LLL...

WTF are you talking about?

Karma knows what I'm talking about