Imp is throwing up.....

Old August 23rd 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Imp is throwing up.....

He's not throwing up food, it seems to be saliva.

I stepped in a tiny puddle of it on the floor of my room earlier

And 5 minutes ago i was on the phone with my dad and I heard him
horking.

I turned in time to see him hork clear stuff all over one of my socks,
that happened to be lying on top of a plastic bag.

*sigh*

Considering how he's munching away now at dinner, i would guess that it
is because of the roomie packing. Imp hates change, and he must know
that the roomie is packing. *sigh*

Maybe a few sprays of Feliway....

Kristi

Old August 23rd 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Mischief wrote:
He's not throwing up food, it seems to be saliva.

I stepped in a tiny puddle of it on the floor of my room earlier

And 5 minutes ago i was on the phone with my dad and I heard him
horking.

I turned in time to see him hork clear stuff all over one of my socks,
that happened to be lying on top of a plastic bag.

*sigh*

Considering how he's munching away now at dinner, i would guess that it
is because of the roomie packing. Imp hates change, and he must know
that the roomie is packing. *sigh*

Maybe a few sprays of Feliway....

Kristi

Calming purrs for you all.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 23rd 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie Cook

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...
He's not throwing up food, it seems to be saliva.

I stepped in a tiny puddle of it on the floor of my room earlier

And 5 minutes ago i was on the phone with my dad and I heard him
horking.

I turned in time to see him hork clear stuff all over one of my socks,
that happened to be lying on top of a plastic bag.

*sigh*

Considering how he's munching away now at dinner, i would guess that it
is because of the roomie packing. Imp hates change, and he must know
that the roomie is packing. *sigh*

Maybe a few sprays of Feliway....

Kristi

Awww poor Imp! Hugs, purrs and gentle headbutts for all of you to get
through this as easily as possible.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old August 23rd 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:
Considering how he's munching away now at dinner, i would guess that it
is because of the roomie packing. Imp hates change, and he must know
that the roomie is packing. *sigh*

Poor baby. Purrs that he gets over the changes in his life soon.

Old August 23rd 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-08-22 21:08:39 -0500, "Mischief" said:

He's not throwing up food, it seems to be saliva.

I stepped in a tiny puddle of it on the floor of my room earlier

And 5 minutes ago i was on the phone with my dad and I heard him
horking.

I turned in time to see him hork clear stuff all over one of my socks,
that happened to be lying on top of a plastic bag.

*sigh*

Considering how he's munching away now at dinner, i would guess that it
is because of the roomie packing. Imp hates change, and he must know
that the roomie is packing. *sigh*

Maybe a few sprays of Feliway....

Kristi

Sure it isn't mucous?? This is what puzzled me about Pearl for the
longest time but it turns out to be mucous from her lungs from the
asthma. I hoope he is feeling better

Old August 23rd 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Mischief" wrote:
He's not throwing up food, it seems to be saliva.

I stepped in a tiny puddle of it on the floor of my room earlier

And 5 minutes ago i was on the phone with my dad and I heard him
horking.

I turned in time to see him hork clear stuff all over one of my socks,
that happened to be lying on top of a plastic bag.

*sigh*

Considering how he's munching away now at dinner, i would guess that it
is because of the roomie packing. Imp hates change, and he must know
that the roomie is packing. *sigh*

Maybe a few sprays of Feliway....

Kristi

Some of my gang will do this and later throw up a hair ball.

Randy
http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old August 23rd 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Randy wrote:

"Mischief" wrote:
He's not throwing up food, it seems to be saliva.

I stepped in a tiny puddle of it on the floor of my room earlier

I turned in time to see him hork clear stuff all over one of my socks,
that happened to be lying on top of a plastic bag.

Some of my gang will do this and later throw up a hair ball.

Randy

Same here. Roxy will sometimes throw up little puddles of white foamy
stuff in several places before finally getting the hairball out.

Joyce
Old August 23rd 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Welli not sure if it is a hairball cause in all of his life so far, Imp
has NEVER had a hairball. Believe me I would have noticed.

The only one that seems to have hairballs is Mayhem. The others don't
seem to have that problem.

I sprayed a bunch of Feliway so hopefully that will help.

Mischief is all sprawled out on the roomie's bed. *sigh* I think I
will have to splurge a bit and get them a nice new cat bed for that
room, since it will now be my office.

Kristi

Old August 24th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Mischief" wrote:
He's not throwing up food, it seems to be saliva.

I stepped in a tiny puddle of it on the floor of my room earlier

And 5 minutes ago i was on the phone with my dad and I heard him
horking.

I turned in time to see him hork clear stuff all over one of my socks,
that happened to be lying on top of a plastic bag.

Purrs for Imp's tummy. The clear stuff has its pros and cons. One
one hand, it doesn't stain. But on the other hand, it's easy to step
in.