One year ago ...

Old November 30th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default One year ago ...

Today it is one year since I had to let Hugo Katt go to the Rainbow
Bridge. He was 16.
I still remember the last days best. They were very hard.
Maybe - some time - I can remember the good times first. Not yet.
Elisabet

Old November 30th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pistor

wrote:
Maybe - some time - I can remember the good times first. Not yet.

The day will come. Lots of purrs for your aching heart.

Victor

Old November 30th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:11:26 -0800, lisakatt99 wrote:

Today it is one year since I had to let Hugo Katt go to the Rainbow
Bridge. He was 16.
I still remember the last days best. They were very hard.
Maybe - some time - I can remember the good times first. Not yet.
Elisabet

It was 10 years on the 19th that my Princess went to the bridge. I'll
never forget...... but life goes on. Sincere condolences. MLB
Old November 30th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

wrote in message
oups.com...
Today it is one year since I had to let Hugo Katt go to the Rainbow
Bridge. He was 16.
I still remember the last days best. They were very hard.
Maybe - some time - I can remember the good times first. Not yet.
Elisabet

Something I wrote to go with the rainbow bridge

Always remember We will be there even if you can't see us.
We are always Watching and Waiting. That cool puff of air you
feel across your cheek, that fleeting touch, the feeling you have
that I was walking across your bed, that moment you swear you can
hear us, that flicker of movement out of the corner of your eye.
Is just our way of saying I love you and I am with you always even
in the darkest time We Will Always Be There. Till our paws touch again
always know we love you and cherished our special time together

Old November 30th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
oups.com...
Today it is one year since I had to let Hugo Katt go to the Rainbow
Bridge. He was 16.
I still remember the last days best. They were very hard.
Maybe - some time - I can remember the good times first. Not yet.
Elisabet

I found that I remembered those worst days first, more so if I had to make
the awful decision. Eventually, only the happy memories will remain, but in
my experience it will take more than a year.
(hugs, Elisabet)

Tweed

Old November 30th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

I'm sure Hugo Katt wants you to start remembering the good times
soon. God bless your heart.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan