Can Kenzie have purrs, please?

Old February 5th 10, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

Default Can Kenzie have purrs, please?

I took Kenzie in to have her thyroid levels checked, and I also had a
full blood panel done, since she is well into being a senior cat now.
She's somewhere between 13 and 14 now, probably closer to 14. I'm her
third human, so I'm not certain of her age. I got her in June of 1999.

Her liver enzymes are considerably elevated (bad) since they were done
last.

Last summer, Kenzie's vet thought her liver enzymes were elevated
because of her thyroid. But now, her thyroid is under very good control,
using Tapezole.

Kenzie's vet wants to run the blood tests for liver function again in 3
weeks, in hopes that they will have gone down (not very likely...).

If they don't go down, then Kenzie will have to have X-rays and probably
an (expensive) ultrasound, to look for possible cancer, or something
else really bad.

I have been out of work since last July, and that is very upsetting.
But, I do get to spend more time with Kenzie, which helps quite a bit
with the 'out of a job depression'.

I am just horribly worried about Kenzie. She is my only cat, and I just
love her to bits, as you might imagine.

Being out of work so long is bad enough, but the thought of losing my
sweet Kenzie is just more than I can bear.

Thank you for purrs and prayers you can send to Kenzie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100204-1, 02/04/2010
Tested on: 2/4/2010 8:37:58 PM

Old February 5th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Gandalf wrote:

[...]

Puurrrrrrz fur Kenzie and all concerned. I've been there and through that
several times and I know what it's like. But I really do believe that we'll
all meet again in a better place some time. If death were the end, then
none of this universe would make sense. What would be the point of it?
You're never alone and neither will be Kenzie.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old February 5th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 4, 9:37*pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
[...]

When I get home, I will assign the purring team a full weekend of
work. Kenzie is one of our favorites and we also have some humans to
purr for.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 5th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Purrs and love from Beauty, Cinder and Spring for Kenzie to heal.
Purrs for you getting a new tuna place.

Old February 5th 10, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Murrfflez!

We awl sendz purrz an waggaz fur da Ms. Kenzie and alzo fur hew humin
TC.

Sweetly,
da Girlz and all,

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie of Tortie,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old February 6th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 02:37:58 GMT, Gandalf's
nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

I'm sorry to read of this; you and Kenzie have
Anaïs' purrs and my prayers on both counts.

I know how it is to be out of work: I was out of
work for a year-and-a-half, and only just got a
job at Thanksgiving at a huge cut in pay. The
economy is just terrible....

And all of us here know how precious our little
furry friends are to us; I hope that this is just
a small problem for Kenzie, and that all will be
well for both of you.

All my best,

Serge
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/5/2010 7:34:02 PM
Old February 6th 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Feb 4, 7:37*pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~ *^..^ * *

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100204-1, 02/04/2010
Tested on: 2/4/2010 8:37:58 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2010 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com

We ar purrrrrrin fur Kenzie tu haff gud testz ana comfurt hur humin
fur a longlong time.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old February 6th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 4, 6:37*pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
[...]

Furry compassionit purring fur Kenzie and hur hoomin.
Old February 9th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Puuuuuuuuuuuurrs n puuuurrayrz luffingly snet for Kenzie n hur Pa tew git a
noo tuna pwase. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr puuuuuuuuuuuurr puuuuuuuuuurr.
Luffs

Mosey, Sqweex, Pookie n Pipps.