Help wif thu sewin

Old February 12th 10, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Help wif thu sewin

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:09:26 -0330, Cheryl's
nimble, little paws typed:

That sounds lyke a grate idee! Anna sewin alwayz has small bouncy fings
lyke spools uv thred around, notted tu furget thu meshurin tape.
spayshully wen in use.

--
Cinnamon

Meow Cinnamon,

If yur meowmie haz a sewink machine, twy stepping
on dat pedal-fingy!!!!!

I luff spoolz. Dey is wunnerful fur bat-bat,
izn't dey?

They sure iz! Spayshully if alla thred comes of them an gits rapped
round thu tabul legs. That duznt hapin offin, I fink she hooks thu ends
uf the thred inna spool sumhow, but evun then yu kin bat-bat thu spools.

I will be sertan tu jump on that pedal. It soundz lyke lotsa fun.

Shez gotten mor fabrik. Thiz wun in a furry pale yelo, almos wite.

I iz a tortie or tortie tabby or sumfing, wif only a liddle wite on myne
paws an bib, an thu rest uv myne furs iz alla kinda colourz. Sammy iz
all blak; well, sumtymes he haz a singul wite hare, but jenerally he iz
blak.

Thiz is gonna be fun. Pale yello iz such a borin colour!

--
Cinnamon
Old February 12th 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We haz godden in da yarnz and dekorated da liffink rum ofver nite for da
gamby, In anna out anna aroun efferyfing. She uzuallie gifvz up and kute da
yarn in piezez and frows itself in da trash, dats jus a waste or gud yarn
when w kud play wiff it sum. Willow thinking that was great fun to do.

Old February 12th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 11, 8:38*am, "Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:09:26 -0330, Cheryl's
nimble, little paws typed:

That sounds lyke a grate idee! Anna sewin alwayz has small bouncy fings
lyke spools uv thred around, notted tu furget thu meshurin tape.
spayshully wen in use.

--
Cinnamon

Meow Cinnamon,

* * * * If yur meowmie haz a sewink machine, twy stepping
on dat pedal-fingy!!!!!

* * * * I luff spoolz. Dey is wunnerful fur bat-bat,
izn't dey?

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anas

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/11/2010 9:37:56 AM

Mme Anais seems to hab a gnotty stweek.
MeOwy, furry kareful ware she steps.
Old February 13th 10, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:31:54 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Mme Anais seems to hab a gnotty stweek.
MeOwy, furry kareful ware she steps.

HeHe! I iz jus kurious bowt stuff... An sum fings
dat a kitty kan do haz inneresting owtcomez.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/12/2010 11:13:55 PM
Old February 13th 10, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:31:54 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Mme Anais seems to hab a gnotty stweek.
MeOwy, furry kareful ware she steps.

HeHe! I iz jus kurious bowt stuff... An sum fings
dat a kitty kan do haz inneresting owtcomez.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

WARNINK!
Du NOT eet da thred...reeeeleeeee dun't.
It kilt mine kuzzin kittee...reeeeleeeee!

Pit2nya, frayd of whut thred kin reeeeleeee du!

Old February 13th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Datz what gramby yellz at uzenz bout eating da yarn. O T having been on
the receiving end of many lectures about this.

Old February 13th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:23:56 -0800, Sylvia M's
nimble, little paws typed:

WARNINK!
Du NOT eet da thred...reeeeleeeee dun't.
It kilt mine kuzzin kittee...reeeeleeeee!

Pit2nya, frayd of whut thred kin reeeeleeee du!

I neffur eetid anyfing buttid kibble...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/13/2010 1:13:28 PM
Old February 13th 10, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 13, 12:13*pm, "Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:23:56 -0800, Sylvia M's
nimble, little paws typed:

WARNINK!
Du NOT eet da thred...reeeeleeeee dun't.
It kilt mine kuzzin kittee...reeeeleeeee!

Pit2nya, frayd of whut thred kin reeeeleeee du!

* * * * I neffur eetid anyfing buttid kibble...
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anas

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/13/2010 1:13:28 PM

mee too.
an if I effur see dat spaguttini on da meowmiez pwate, I wil nok itted
away to da floor.
MeOwy, uhgin, furry wary an kareful cat.
Old February 13th 10, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz soft iz notted smurt enufta du ani of deze suwin thingz so we kan't hep
wif dem, Trudi
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
We all free helpz da grambyh wiff her krochetink. Sumone haz to straiten
out all dat yarnz. Her duzen preciate itself dough.

I heers that Meomie useta do that inna Dark Ages. she tried tu finish an
old baby swetter a wile back, butted got diskoraged. That wuz nitting,
wich iz just as gud as krochetink fur helpin wif.

--
Cinnamon

Old February 13th 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hhhmmm soft haza mezurin tape... furri uzes itsefta meazur herownsefz
fluffinezz anna i trysta hep wif dat, Trudi
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Mme. Anas ^..^ wrote:

I LUFFS to 'spekt wen mine hooman iz workin on
hiz sewing machine! It wuz efen more fun wif hiz
owld won, cawze wen yoo stepped on dat fingy on da
fwoor, he wood skweel wif delight wen da
machine-fingy went "zoom". But da noo won haz
sumfin dat turns dat pedal off from da top.

Neber da less, dere iz awlwayz innerestink fings
arownd sewing projeks.....