Valentine's Day at Cleo's Place

Old February 16th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Sherriff Rosco?

On Feb 15, 7:49*pm, Community Kitties wrote:
Thank you, Stephenson. *Since all the kitties are already at
Cleo's Place, we might as well have the ceremony and reception
there. *Is there a High Priest/Priestess of Bast willing to
teleport from Egypt to officiate the ceremony?

Sheriff Rosco

There is. I shall make the call.

Stephenson

Fangu!

Dearest Stormmee, we will be wedwinked in no time!

Sheriff Rosco
Old February 16th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Valentine's Day at Cleo's Place

der iz sunkitteez alreadi here butted i iz glad you anna meowie iz here,
storrmmee
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
YeUP, dat iz uh gud fing...
Hmmmmmrt? I dunt gnow were efferkitty iz yut.
MeOwy n I kan wayte wiif yew iffen yew wunt.
Mosey
--thuh dum pooter iz axtingh up...

himz iz fun anna we bof haf veri long tailz which we lofez so we iz a gud
match.

Storrmmee, ready anna watin nurfusly fur da ceremoni ta start... she lukz
arownd seez herown fambly butted notizes dat chesterz lucy anna herown
fambly haz notted arrifed yet.

"Mosey =^..^="
Heeeeee seemz tew beeee uh fuhn tipe uff gy...
Mosey

himz iz fun alzo, Storrmmee
"Mosey =^..^="

Dat iz sew gudgud tew heer ubawot Rosco.
Heeee is uh gud mancat n gudgud fur yerownself.
Luffs
Mosey

"Stormmee"
i iz alreadi happeer dan i efur thinked it kuld be, rosco iza only
kittee whut iz az energetik az i iz, altho chester iz kloze but himz
iz not mine type...

storrmee babbling now
"Mosey =^..^="
Izznt et boootiful?? Yoo wook sew wovely Stormmee
Hoap yoo n Rosco will be happee
Luffs
Mosey

"Stormmee"
itz bootiful, storrmme sighs as she peekz arownd a pillar but rosco
kant see hersef
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

A Bakery truck rolls up, and delivers a Valentime's Day Wedwink
Kayke with a note saying:

"Az Purromizt, wit luff an beztezt wishez, Pitô.ônya & Sundance"

See the Cake Divas' Valentine's Day Wedding cake @

http://cakedivas.com/valentines-day

--
Pitô.ônya & Sundance

"Community Kitties" wrote in message
It's morning on Valentine's Day, and there is a lot of activity.
The
household staff are putting the finishing touches on the house
and
putting a final polish on the ballroom floor. The large black
bears on
the security staff have been loaned to the grounds department,
and they
are using the special solar-powered snow-melters (designed by
Amelia) to
clear the snow from the gardens and the west lawn.

Samuel and Ranger have set up banquet tables around the edges of
the
ballroom and in the main garden, and they're now rolling many of
FluffyKitz' serving carts into the kitchen. The local florist
kitties
are finishing the setup of the beautiful flowers.

Stephenson, who remains on as majordomo, looks towards the sky
and
mutters softly "I think everything is ready, miss Cleo".

The dance band has set up and tuned up their instruments, and
starts
playing their first numbers.

Harri and OT step out of the teleporter in the ballroom.

"OT, shall we dance?"

Old February 16th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Fang yerownself..weeeeeee r gwad tew beeeeee heer wiff yew boff
Luffs
Mosey wif MeOwy

der iz sunkitteez alreadi here butted i iz glad you anna meowie iz here,
storrmmee
"Mosey =^..^=" YeUP, dat iz uh gud fing...