RPCA accessible on the net

Old August 12th 04, 06:47 PM
CK

Default RPCA accessible on the net

Not sure if this is old news or not, but I happened to stumble over a
website called Pet Manual Forum, and it seems to provide access to a few
pet related ng's, among others our "very own" rpca too.

I seem to remember someone once asking if rpca was accessible without a
newsreader, other than through Google groups. Well, here's an
alternative. Apparently you'd have to register to be able to post, and
no, I haven't registered as I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird to read my
ng's, and am quite content with that.

Oh, I almost forgot, the address is http://www.pet-manual.co.uk/

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Old August 13th 04, 05:51 AM
LOL

CK wrote in message ...
Not sure if this is old news or not, but I happened to stumble over a
website called Pet Manual Forum, and it seems to provide access to a few
pet related ng's, among others our "very own" rpca too.

I seem to remember someone once asking if rpca was accessible without a
newsreader, other than through Google groups. Well, here's an
alternative. Apparently you'd have to register to be able to post, and
no, I haven't registered as I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird to read my
ng's, and am quite content with that.

Oh, I almost forgot, the address is http://www.pet-manual.co.uk/

Hmmm. I read a few of the messages which appear to have been intended
for rpca, but I've never seen the messages appearing here.

------
Krista