Ummm....I don't know what to say

Old January 28th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Ummm....I don't know what to say

Someone sent this to me today and I have to share. Unfortunately I
just can't think of a clever comment to accompany this...I think I'm
still in shock (possible BW):

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos...lly-button-cat
Old January 28th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
Someone sent this to me today and I have to share. Unfortunately I
just can't think of a clever comment to accompany this...I think I'm
still in shock (possible BW):

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos...lly-button-cat

That's bizarre! And nothing like the real thing. :P

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old January 28th 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jan 27, 9:16*pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
Someone sent this to me today and I have to share. Unfortunately I
just can't think of a clever comment to accompany this...I think I'm
still in shock (possible BW):

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos...lly-button-cat

*really* bizarre, but funny. I don't know what to say either, but it
would
be interesting to know the reason for this particular choice of tatoo,
huh?
My daughter sent me that a while back; along with another tattoo, a
dragon
which was, uh, 3-D and too X-rated to pass along. Funny thing about
THAT is,
she sent it to me accidentally. When I opened it, I thought, WHOA,
this is
not like her at all to send me something like this. She was
horrified.

Sherry
Old January 28th 09, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Sherry wrote:
[...]

Tatooee: Some people seem to have more money than good sense.
Old January 28th 09, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:16:23 -0800 (PST), GaDragonfly
wrote:

Someone sent this to me today and I have to share. Unfortunately I
just can't think of a clever comment to accompany this...I think I'm
still in shock (possible BW):

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos...lly-button-cat

That is just wrong on so many levels....

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old January 28th 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MLB wrote:

Sherry wrote:

GaDragonfly wrote:

Someone sent this to me today and I have to share. Unfortunately I
just can't think of a clever comment to accompany this...I think I'm
still in shock (possible BW):
http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos...lly-button-cat

*really* bizarre, but funny. I don't know what to say either, but it
would
be interesting to know the reason for this particular choice of tatoo,
huh?

Tatooee: Some people seem to have more money than good sense.

Oh, who cares? It's weird, but it is harmless, after all. Plus it's
funny. I've seen that picture before, too.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 28th 09, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

GaDragonfly wrote:
Someone sent this to me today and I have to share. Unfortunately I
just can't think of a clever comment to accompany this...I think I'm
still in shock (possible BW):

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos...lly-button-cat

That's bizarre! And nothing like the real thing. :P

LOL! If my cat's butt looked like that, he or she would be off to the
vet ASAP.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 28th 09, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Wouldn't you have loved to see her face when she realized she sent you that?
Happens here every now and then.

Old January 28th 09, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sherry wrote:
[...]

ROTFL I've a good idea which picture you mean.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart