He had us in hysterics

Old July 1st 05, 04:26 AM
animzmirot

Default He had us in hysterics

My 12 yo DD came home today with a wicked sunburn after a day at the beach.
She was so uncomfortable that she put on one of my (ahem) large nightgowns
and was sitting on the sofa when Ringo jumped up into her lap. The nightgown
was much larger than she is, and one of her boobs was sticking out the side.
Ringo snuggled in, turned over onto his back, looked up and saw the boob,
and went right for it. It was hilarious. She was so shocked she just started
laughing to beat the band, which got the rest of us laughing, and the cat
was rooting like he was going to get a really big treat. Unfortunately for
him, said boob is not in service.

Honestly, how can a 9 year old cat even remember what a teat looks like?

Old July 1st 05, 04:30 AM
Candace

animzmirot wrote:

Honestly, how can a 9 year old cat even remember what a teat looks like?

That's bizarro. Does a hooman teat look like a feline teat?

Candace

Old July 1st 05, 06:30 AM
KellyH

"animzmirot" wrote in message
My 12 yo DD came home today with a wicked sunburn after a day at the
beach.
She was so uncomfortable that she put on one of my (ahem) large nightgowns
and was sitting on the sofa when Ringo jumped up into her lap. The
nightgown
was much larger than she is, and one of her boobs was sticking out the
side.
Ringo snuggled in, turned over onto his back, looked up and saw the boob,
and went right for it. It was hilarious. She was so shocked she just
started
laughing to beat the band, which got the rest of us laughing, and the cat
was rooting like he was going to get a really big treat. Unfortunately for
him, said boob is not in service.

Honestly, how can a 9 year old cat even remember what a teat looks like?

Funny! One of my cats likes to "nurse" on the underside of my upper arm.

--
-Kelly

Old July 1st 05, 06:35 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 01:30:18 -0400, KellyH wrote:

[...]

Have you checked that out carefully? I had a friend (mother of six
children) who had an extra nipple in her armpit. MLB

Old July 1st 05, 07:03 AM
KellyH

"mlbriggs" wrote
Have you checked that out carefully? I had a friend (mother of six
children) who had an extra nipple in her armpit. MLB

Weird! No, it's all arm there. He will occasionally try other body parts
but he likes the upper arm the best.
--
-Kelly