Automatic Litter Diposal

Old January 8th 04, 05:36 PM
Ivor Jones

"~*Connie*~" wrote in message
Im sorry, but your logic is flawed. if your posting on the bottom so
"people joining the thread late" can follow the sequence, then why would

you
trim? they wouldn't be able to follow. and I don't think EVERYONE

should
have to scroll on the off chance there is new comer to the party, why
shouldn't the new comer have to start at the bottom and work up.. its

not
all that hard to figure out where one post starts and another ends..

they
are usually interrupted with big ol warning posts like the following...
"KC Wong" wrote in message
Icannot see the point of posting at the bottom of the page

snip

Top posting is usually done by people who are too lazy to snip the
sections of the thread that have been repeated a dozen or more times
already. Then there are those who claim it is because OE starts at the top
of the screen. Again, just laziness. I can manage to snip and bottom post,
and if I can do it, anybody can..!

If they can be bothered that is.

Ivor

Old January 8th 04, 08:26 PM
Tropical Tim

Hey Bob,
I like to post on the top too. That way even flesh eating, lying brits
like you can see right away that nobody likes you.

You guys eat pigeons over there don't you? Pigeons are cool little
birds. They make a nice little sound and you slice them up and eat
them. You are a animal abuser of the worst kind.

You're against the death penelty huh? So you'll murder and eat all
kinds of animals, but you won't destroy a sick murdering human.

Yeah, that makes lots of sense. You idiot.

Bob Brenchley. wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:21:02 GMT, "JP Hobbs"
wrote:

Posting in something other than plain text to a newsgroup that does
not contain the word "binaries" in its title.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

Bob who the hell ordained you as the king of the newsgroup? Why don't you
just **** off and let people who are interested in finding out about cats
from others use this group.

It is the responsibility of all Usenet users to do what they can to
keep the system free from abuse.

By the way if I want to post on top thats my choise. So you can report

me
if suits you but in Canada we don't have our heads stuck off our asses.

Funny how trolls like you always have this fascination with donkeys.

--
Bob.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

It is about time you learnt how to format a proper usenet post/reply.
http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html will give you a good start.

Failure to learn will label you either a moron or a selfish,
inconsiderate, illiterate plonker - it is all down to you.

Old January 8th 04, 10:29 PM
Bob Brenchley.

wrote:

[...]

Moronic posting style corrected. You have been charged $10 for this
service, please remit by international money order as a donation to
Cats Protection (cats.org.uk) within the next 7 days. Be warned that
repeated use of this service will incur a escalating rate of charges.

Hey Bob,
I like to post on the top too. That way even flesh eating, lying brits
like you can see right away that nobody likes you.

Hard luck, as inventors of the electronic computer, and of the World
Wide Web, you are stuck with us.

You guys eat pigeons over there don't you? Pigeons are cool little
birds. They make a nice little sound and you slice them up and eat
them. You are a animal abuser of the worst kind.

I do not systematically ill-treat my cats they way you ill-treat
yours.

You're against the death penelty huh? So you'll murder and eat all
kinds of animals, but you won't destroy a sick murdering human.

I could make an exception for sick animal abuser like you.

Yeah, that makes lots of sense. You idiot.

--
Bob.

The difference between ordinary stupid and extraordinary stupid can be
summed up in one word -- YOU.

Old January 9th 04, 04:06 AM
BarB

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:21:02 GMT, "JP Hobbs"
wrote:

and maybe you could explain if there
is an imperative reason why posts should be at the bottom Jean P.

There's no imperative reason except to facilitate understanding. That
is especially true if there is more than one response. But snipping is
better than either top or bottom posting. One shouldn't have to scroll
through the entire message. Comments are easier to follow if they are
added directly after the part the poster is commenting on. If a user
needs to go back and read earlier messages, he should use the reference
headers to catch up with the thread.

From news.newusers.questions:
Usenet Quoting Style http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html

BarB