'merginci TED

Old June 12th 04, 09:34 PM
Ray or Fran

Ize hurked up lotz of fud with the hairballs and effury time Ize ate, up
came some food and some hair.

First the TED did a regular x-ray to make sure Ize hadn't eaten any metal
type fing, then hez did a barium x-ray and that showed lots of stuff in my
entire digestive track. Ize had to have pills for free days and that didn't
work, then back to TED for not one but two enemas!

Theyz fink I must have had a whopper of a hairball somewhere that caused a
"plug" in my system and effuryfing backed up. Go figure.

Anywayz I'ze feelz lotz better now and appreciate all purrs and will purr
for any cat with similar problems.

Puddi Cat
(recounting her tale of horror)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

I hurkz up hayer-ballz tuu...
Izun't it ho kay?
Izunt it normull??
Whut did day du tu yu???

Dyna, getting wurried

Old June 20th 04, 04:55 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 6/12/04 1:34 PM Ray or Fran is reported to have said the following:

Ize hurked up lotz of fud with the hairballs and effury time Ize ate, up
came some food and some hair.

First the TED did a regular x-ray to make sure Ize hadn't eaten any metal
type fing, then hez did a barium x-ray and that showed lots of stuff in my
entire digestive track. Ize had to have pills for free days and that didn't
work, then back to TED for not one but two enemas!

Theyz fink I must have had a whopper of a hairball somewhere that caused a
"plug" in my system and effuryfing backed up. Go figure.

Anywayz I'ze feelz lotz better now and appreciate all purrs and will purr
for any cat with similar problems.

Puddi Cat
(recounting her tale of horror)

Puddi Cat, duz yu get stuff lyke Catlax ur Petromalt? I haf a purroblem
with ahem catsipation, an dat sumtymes involfs hurkin az well, an
meowmie haz fownd dat a weeklee doze uf mineral oil duz wunders tu keep
fings runnin smoovely, az it were. I wuz refyuzzin tu eet da Petromalt
an stuff lyke dat, but I luf tu lick da mineral oil owta a bowl - jezt a
littul, mebee a tablespoon, an wunze a week iz usyuwallee enuff (more
den dat an she starts callin me OilyButt fur sum reesun).

Meowmie sez itz lezz messy dan da uffur stuff, an da biggest purroblem
wifit is seein dat I get mine doze an da uffur catz dont beet me tu it
(dey get sum, tu, sumtymes).

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old June 29th 04, 03:43 PM
Carol

Tiger,

dey didn't say yoo haff to go back, did dey?
p.s. our TED calls me "killer" when i was getting
fixed-but-not-broke, meowmie bought me in an he said "who's dis
killer?"
If yoo need me to scare him, i will be glad to come.

Frances

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
Thank yourownsef, dey called it gas, dey efin tooked xrayz of minesefs
inside,
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
der I was mindin myown business, when I hurked up and cried a little

anna
furry soft and dat visitin kitten snached mysef anna taked me to da

merginci
ted!!! Her did rude stuffz to me anna gived me fluid anna decided I was

jus
hafin a upsetted tummy, I am gonna really hurke today when dey isa gone,
Tiger, HRMPHH!!!

Oh no! The nerve of humans sometimes - you would think they'd know better.

I'm glad that you're not sick or anything, though.

Cleopatra