Just For The Records

Old June 16th 05, 05:36 AM
Mary

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message

From: "Mary"

LOL!!!! OMG, I had not thought about that!!!
hahahaha!!

It's gets even better. I think Barry STILL doesn't
get it.

He really doesn't.

It's like when people call you
"Nomen" like that is your first name!!

Well, I guess in this group, I am "Nomen". It's become
my identity, here. I've got no problem with that.
And as Ol' Willie S. wrote
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By
any other word would smell as sweet."

Do you live near LA by chance?

Old June 16th 05, 05:41 AM
Mary

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
m...
Mary wrote:

He is becoming a stately old gentleman who likes his three
(or two?) square meals. Very dignified. Porky does not apply.

really depends on the day. we try to limit it to two, but sometimes he
manages a 3rd in there. he is a food finagler!
when he wants food, he just goes into the kitchen and sits in his little
sentinal position like this:

http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m...mecoming1.html

See the carpet behind him? He usually camps out there, until we put down
food and then he sniffs his way over to the bowls. When he is there, we
call him "Sentinali Ollie". He never ceases to crack us up. He
definitely likes to eat!

He is just so beautiful. Here he looks like the cats they carved on the
ancient tombs in Egypt.

Old June 16th 05, 05:42 AM
kitkatluna

Mary wrote:

He is becoming a stately old gentleman who likes his three
(or two?) square meals. Very dignified. Porky does not apply.

really depends on the day. we try to limit it to two, but sometimes he
manages a 3rd in there. he is a food finagler!
when he wants food, he just goes into the kitchen and sits in his little
sentinal position like this:

http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m...mecoming1.html

See the carpet behind him? He usually camps out there, until we put down
food and then he sniffs his way over to the bowls. When he is there, we
call him "Sentinali Ollie". He never ceases to crack us up. He
definitely likes to eat!

He is just so beautiful. Here he looks like the cats they carved on the
ancient tombs in Egypt.

Isn't it sad to think that I am his 3rd mommy, with his two previous
mommies being old ladies who died. His first mommy died when he was
about a year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what that first mommy paid for him.
Old June 16th 05, 08:00 AM
Mary

From: "Mary"

Do you live near LA by chance?

I must be missing something. What's the significance
of LA.

The dickhead Philip has given the beautiful red tabby
Conan back to the kill shelter because he has a UTI.
Philip lives in LA. I thought you might know someone
who could place a flaming bag of dog poo on his
doorstep.

Old June 16th 05, 11:42 AM
Wendy

Mary wrote:

He is becoming a stately old gentleman who likes his three
(or two?) square meals. Very dignified. Porky does not apply.

really depends on the day. we try to limit it to two, but sometimes he
manages a 3rd in there. he is a food finagler!
when he wants food, he just goes into the kitchen and sits in his little
sentinal position like this:

http://public.fotki.com/kitkatluna/m...mecoming1.html

See the carpet behind him? He usually camps out there, until we put down
food and then he sniffs his way over to the bowls. When he is there, we
call him "Sentinali Ollie". He never ceases to crack us up. He
definitely likes to eat!

whispers quietly in ear - I think I'd stop the 3rd. Not meaning to offend
kitty but it might be good to try to get the weight down a tad. It's a PIA
to have to put them on a diet when they end up with arthritis and you HAVE
to get the weight down. BTDT

Old June 16th 05, 04:57 PM
kitkatluna

Mary wrote:

[...]

Well, thanks for the suggestion. But...in all honesty, he came to us
a little underweight and has put on a few pounds and is maintaining
pretty nicely. The vet agrees that considering his age and health
issues, it's better to have him a couple pounds heavy. When he sneaks in
a 3rd meal, we try to just divide up his one can a day differently
anyway. He thinks he is getting away with something, but most of the
time, we are just re-arranging his food portions. we so sneaky!

pam
Old June 22nd 05, 01:02 AM
Wendy

"kitkatluna" wrote in message

[...]